• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RE: Volk TE37 17/18 wheels set in silver

RE: Volk TE37 17/18 wheels set in silver

Hey guys,
Fairly new here. Had a 95 NSX targa a decade ago, Sold it. Got the bug again. So now waiting on delivery of 91 NSX formula red fully stock. Not a big fan of the oem wheels on 91. Looking to get either Volk TE37 17/18 in silver or ZE40 17/18 black, I found them. But I don’t have the NSX yet to try them. I was wondering if you guys that have these wheels, can let me know if it a perfect fit? Good or So so fit? Which is your preference? Why? Any pictures of how it’ll look? I’m hoping for a flush fit with the front and rear wheel welds. I will keep it stock, no plans of widening it. Thanks in advance!!!

details:
Volk wheels
17x8+38
18x9.5+ 40

Volk ZE40
18x10 +35 rear
17x8 1/2 +30 front
Tires are Bridgestone Potenzas
215/45/17
275/35/18

Last edited:
I supposed the first specs are for the TE37 and that set up will fit for sure. As for the "flush" look, different people have various definitions of "flush".
The ZE40 specs are too aggressive for the fronts.
Steve

I supposed the first specs are for the TE37 and that set up will fit for sure. As for the "flush" look, different people have various definitions of "flush".
The ZE40 specs are too aggressive for the fronts.
Steve

Hey Steve, Thx for the input! My idea of a flush fit. Would be an even fit from the outer fender bezel to the outer wall of wheels, a straight line from side view.

Back