• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reasons why the NSX is timeless...

-All-aluminum structure
-Mid engine design
-Beautiful side intakes
-Sharp round curves, and edges

What can you guys think of?

women dig it

only "exotic" car in existance that will actually survive as a daily driver over 100k miles without costing the owner twice as much in maintenance as it did to buy the car in the first place

women dig it

you don't need an attitude to own one of these cars

women dig it

can't think of any others
did I mention women dig it?

women dig it? Man I need to move wherever you guys are. Out where I live I get every 12-16 year old MALE around my car. No ladies of ANY age.

Hmm...Maybe it is me and not the car...

Originally posted by Edo:
Out where I live I get every 12-16 year old MALE around my car. No ladies of ANY age.

When I came out of Borders today some young 16/17 year old girls came over. Eddie maybe you need to hang with me more, you can have them and I'll just coach you!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Hal Jones
Lake Oswego, Oregon
95T Blk\Blk SportShift

Its your wheels man. You need to get flashy chrome ones. Sharp decline in female interest when I run the black tecnos :)

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info
www.NSXClassifieds.com - The internet's only exclusive NSX Classified site!

All i can say:

I agree with EDO

Same for me.
redface.gif
(

(Maybe its the color of my NSX, Noooo i'm just to ugly.)

The only female interest i had so far was a 60 year old biddy. She complemented me though, now that was flattering.......

DutchBlackNsx
1993 ..../black

[This message has been edited by DutchBlackNsx (edited 20 July 2001).]

Originally posted by altman:
I did have a Max Power (tacky car magazine) babe very impressed with the NSX...

Holy s...!!!, thats really nice!!!!!!!!!

Thats it..flashy Chrome wheels it is...

how about... oooooOOo some 3 spoke Antara's?
in bright shiny chrome??
OOoOh baby. Doesnt get any better than that.
Oh yes, and I should get some of those BFG Scorcher tires in red...

I will be a veritable Chick magnet!

Originally posted by ilya:
If you really want to attract women, buy a beetle and put a golden retriever in the passenger side. WOA MAMA!
biggrin.gif

or... sell your nsx, get a fur coat and a fleetwood cadillac and drive up and down hollywood blvd.

VW Cabriolet.
Red.
Tan Top.
Golden Retreiver puppy.
Chrome wheels.

These are the KEY ingredients to attract ladies.
Oh, and a Visa Platinum.

I have to say.. I get more compliments from Guys than girls.. Yet I think the girls must think I am some stuck up rich guy (which I am not)

Yet the times I do have girls looking at the car they always think I have a girlfriend / alot of dates. Hmm havent had both for awhile.

Yet why timeless.. The car will last forever.

------------------
'92 Sebring Silver NSX #181

mmmm

I guess your mileage may vary, I based my comments on the fact that when I cruise with a friend on his black/black NSX-T in either Las Olas or Beach Place in Ft. Lauderdale, the car gets a lot of attention, and its mostly from young women in their 20s

I also think that like Edo says, it helps that we both have the visa platinum cards too. (can they really see that inside the wallet or is it the car, you decide)

That reminds me of a time I was driving home from work (with the roof panel off) when four girls in some American convertible car pulled alongside and simultaneously exclaimed "we love your car!"

------------------
--akira3D ('00 NSX-T red/black #113)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 20 July 2001).]

Originally posted by ScienceofSpeed:
Its your wheels man. You need to get flashy chrome ones. Sharp decline in female interest when I run the black tecnos :)

-- Chris

Chris no kidding, the girls did not like the bronze TE's, but the men liked the "racing look".

[This message has been edited by justin hall (edited 20 July 2001).]

Once while cruising down the freeway, two cute girls drove up and signaled to roll down my window. We are going about 60mph.
I roll down the other window and she goes off about how this is her dream car, and she loves this and that, and OMG, and just basically having a hissyfit. This went on for about A MINUTE with us crusing next to each other.
Should have flashed her a phone number!
biggrin.gif

Would have been an easy date, but don't think the GF would have approved (she was not in the car with me).

but don't think the GF would have approved (she was not in the car with me).

After those girls proclaimed their love for my car, I related the story to my wife. She didn't find it as amusing as I did
tongue.gif

And, BTW, my wife doesn't like chromed rims...but she loves the look of shiny polished ones (like those on my 2000 NSX).

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 20 July 2001).]

Y'all are right about the wheels - women do not 'get' my black Speedlines at all. One night at a club here, I was practically accosted by a woman who had seen me pull up to valet. She just couldn't fathom why I would have wheels like that. One co-worker pointed out my car while it was parked to another female co-worker; she asked why it was missing its hubcaps! Ha-ha.

Back