• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

recent pic of my car

Thanks for all the kind words everyone....

Deltron...wanna get lunch on Wednesday? its prolly about time we meet :cool:

here is another pic

normal_IMG_2195.jpg

what kind of wide body kit is that? gorgeous car man.....good job !

Very, very nice and an awesome color. I'm not a huge fan of intakes on the NSX hatch, but this one looks great. There seems to be some major league hardware under that hatch, any pics of the engine you can post?

OMG!!!
simply beautiful!

Hey Marc,

Car turned out nice.

I am the guy that sold it to you two years ago from Texas.

Why don't you finish the mods off with the final nice touch like registering it in your name and taking off my old Texas license plate.

I rec'd two tickets now on this car for you from speed cameras that were mailed to Texas.

I tried to contact you but you are not at same job phone I had for you.

I sent a copy of the bill of sale, your address, contact etc to Scottsdale Police and reported license as stolen in Texas to DPT.

You might want to consider not getting pulled over in that nice freshly modded NSX.

Jon

Thats fricken halarious!!!
Get a new plate dude!
I know Ryan has a Texas plate for his up here, maybe we should use that to blow by some photo radar vans.
Trev

Hey Marc,

Why don't you finish the mods off with the final nice touch like registering it in your name and taking off my old Texas license plate.

I rec'd two tickets now on this car for you from speed cameras that were mailed to Texas.

I sent a copy of the bill of sale, your address, contact etc to Scottsdale Police and reported license as stolen in Texas to DPT.

You might want to consider not getting pulled over in that nice freshly modded NSX.

Jon

That is just dumb-register that car dude and do the right thing for God's sake. How irresponsible is it to cause the guy from whom you bought the car grief-I would sick the big dogs on you. Oh, and I still love that color by the way. Man-up and register it now.

Hey Marc,

Car turned out nice.

I am the guy that sold it to you two years ago from Texas.

Jon

hey Jon, thanks for that...the plate has been on there since the beiginning and as some know..it has been in the shop for 2 years...it is REG'ed here in AZ..and has been.. and insured and all the other crap. they are temp until the emission testing...waiting and the state variance approval for emission befor it gets a metal plate. the paper one is in the glove box with title and all the other stuff.

Funny you could have called me...i have my cell number in about 500 places here on prime and the guys from my old work told me they gave you my phone number. they called me last night to let m eknow you sent them an email...they didnt have your contact info. you must not have tried too hard to find me....at the same time i am sorry...i really just didnt think about it. there was no Malicious or dishonest intent.

Originaly i kept the plat as you asked me to send it back to you as it had special meaning...yeah i know its been forever...i just kinda forgot about it...

sorry for the drama...and are you sure you tried PMing me here? no reason why it should not come thru.

sorry for the inconvience...your plate is on the way back, if you wanted it

again, sorry for the drama, since they are photo, you are 100% not responsable . as i am sure you know.

Thanks for the info Marc,

....I don't frequent Prime and haven;t for years. I did what I could to contact you with what info I had from Bill of Sale. Your old work guys did email since I tried to contact you there but it was after I went to my local Texas DPS to document I sold the car two years ago. I had already posted on Prime.

I am simply trying to avoid the hassle with Maricopa County, Scottsdale court violation letters. I have no idea what Arizona can enforce or not but since you were driving with my old license plate on your car, it involved me in the loop.

If Scottsdale hadn't sent me threating letters to respond to them in 10 days, you would never have heard from me.

Enjoy the car

Jon

Back