• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recent pics of the Green Mean GTCOM Machine

Beautiful car!! Scary/aggressive looking ;)

Do I read that right under the tail lamp:

"Follow me to certain death" :confused:

Was this put on after all the troubles with the cops? I am sure they will leave you alone after that - :D

Jonathan said:

"Follow me to certain death" :confused:

Was this put on after all the troubles with the cops? I am sure they will leave you alone after that - :D

I was wondering the same thing...

Hey Kenji, are SJ's finest still giving you trouble?!?

My problems with them went away ever since I stopped going downtown in the NSX...

Gotta love thoes wheels! I have the same but in silver. Can you tell a difference in rear grip with the diffuser.

You've gotta slow down! :D

As you can tell, I'm having some fun with Photoshop since I just learned how to use it.

Attachments

• 0304_gtcom_nsx_side copy2.jpg
    0304_gtcom_nsx_side copy2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 739
aaf.jpg

Not trying to hijack the thread...just showing the wheels in a different color.

Thanks, they're great wheels as I'm sure Ken will attest to as well. My rears are 10.5 wide w/ an offset of...ahh shoot, I forget. But that's probably the difference.

8000RPM said:
I was wondering the same thing...

Hey Kenji, are SJ's finest still giving you trouble?!?

My problems with them went away ever since I stopped going downtown in the NSX...

i live like two blocks from the SJ's finest station. i avoid the street directly in front but they are everywhere. i just took my X out last sat and made one loop on the freeway...saw about 5 of them head on but i'm stock so they're cool with me.....for now.....

Keep the diffuser colour. Reminds me of gold belly green dragon.

Back