• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recommendation for a PPI near Rogers, Arkansas

Hey all,

I'm looking at an NSX for sale near Rogers/Centerton, Arkansas and I would like to get a PPI done. Does anyone know of any independent shops or dealers with NSX certified techs that may be able to take a look?

Thanks!
Asif

I've heard good things about HondaPro in Fayetteville. I doubt they have an NSX certified tech but you might give them a call.
You never know. There's an Acura dealer in Fayetteville, and I recall that in the early years of the NSX, they were highly regarded for NSX service expertise. (It stuck in my mind because it's a relatively small market to have an Acura dealer, and they would have had a monopoly for those seeking dealer service, yet they provided a high level of service anyway.) It's worth at least a chat with their service folks.

Thanks JulieU - yup, that was the car I was looking at. It looks great but the sale of my daily fell through and I wasn't able to close the deal.

Back