• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Redline Time Attack comes to Summit Point Aug 5th & 6th, 2006

REDLINE TIME ATTACK will be coming to Summit Point Aug 5th & 6th to the Shennendoah Circuit. We have cars from California, Canada and all over coming to ther event. Top Tuner teams from JIC Magic, Cusco, Boxer4, AMS, Cobb Tuning. Dent Motorsports, DTm Motorsports, Buschur, and more. Vendor booths from many of the top manufacturers such as Toyo, Hankook, NOS, Hawk and others. Media coverage from S3 Mag, Modified Mag, Luxury and Exotic, Street Trendz and more. VIP / Tuner Showcase Car show is Sunday but you can come out and hang out in your preregistered spot on Saturday as well. Car show Registration is $15.00. Run the open track day for $200.00 or do the Time Attack on Sunday for $200.00 or do both. More info at www.timeattack.com or email at [email protected]

thanks

dan

Re: REDLINE TIME ATTACK COMES TO Summit Point Aug 5th & 6th

Will there be any driver instructors for the open track day?

WingZ said:
Will there be any driver instructors for the open track day?

Yes, we'll have plenty of people to help you out and give instruction.

Nice ride WingZ, you bringing it out for some track duty?

Oh yeah I was at your event in PA and had a great time!

WingZ said:
Oh yeah I was at your event in PA and had a great time!

Are you going to be able to bring the M3 again? or just the NSX this time.

I'd like to bring both ,but I have to see if the Mrs will come so I can bring both cars.

WingZ said:
I'd like to bring both ,but I have to see if the Mrs will come so I can bring both cars.

OK, that means you'll have the NSX only this time!

Looks like The World Famous TARZAN is coming to the event. We are placing him in a suitable VW Lupo so the field is level and unbiased.......No but being serious Tarzan will be there. Thanks to everyone who has been supporting the growth of Time Attack, Track Days and the sport of road racing in general.

dan

Hey any other NSXprime people going to be at this event?

I was at the Beaverun event... I'll be at this one too, however most likely not with the NSX. I'll be with two of the FWD Street class competitors.

Nihilation said:
I was at the Beaverun event... I'll be at this one too, however most likely not with the NSX. I'll be with two of the FWD Street class competitors.

Cool! The more the merrier. I'll be there with my NSX so I'll be easy to find.

I see they removed the restriction on the NSX, so I just signed up for Street Class RWD! See ya there!

Oh man Summit Point is AWESOME!

For all you expierenced track guys you have to go to this track. It actually has section that is modeled after the Nurburing. If you get the chance go out of your way because this track is worth it. Redline did a fantastic job as alway's one problem though is that the owner Chris is always saying that the S2000's keep beating the NSX's. We need some prime memebers to change that:eek:

Next year!:cool:

Well, WingZ, if the NSX can't win, maybe you should bring out your S2000 next year!

Actually, the NSX has much more potential to dominate in a Time Attack.
If someone were to set up the NSX properlly, then I would think it could even bet out the AWD drive cars with no problem.

Back