• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Renting a track soon

I usually rent a track once a year..The track is MIR which is a 1/4 mile and most likely will be late in NOV. Last year we had 8 cars and we had a blast. This year i thought about getting a larger count so I'm posting to see if any of the local NSX guys interested. Most likely the track day will be in late NOV either on a Fri or SAT, but i will need to get a headcount before i pay the track a deposit to reserve it. We are going to have few clubs there as well so its going to be fun. We are going to have few M3's, E55's, LS1's, GTP's, maybe STi's, porsche's, etc....

So who is interested?

charleysung said:
I am very interested. Is it open to track newbies? Will there be anyone at hand to give some instructions?

If this is going to be your first time drag racing then i could provide you with what u should do and how u do it. We are going to have alot of people coming for the first time ever to drag race. Its not really hard. You just need to know where u should stand and after that point straight and bang the gears.

Ok guys.... Date is set on the 19th..... The fee is $100 per car. See ya there.

We are going to caravan to the track together Friday morning around 8am from Tyson Corner to the track. If anyone interested PM me.

Back