• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reputable local powder coater?

I think the guys have used Sabbs, the wheel repair place. I know Paul, Jeff, and possibly Gus have had things powder coated. Oh, Matt's done everything, so he's probably got some input as well.

Hey david I recently got some engine components dip from dip tech. Outstanding quality! Look at some of there examples in there gallery. There site is dip-tech.net I hope this helps.

David,
I've used Carl at Sterling McCall to powdercoat my swaybar and he did a good job with a good price as well. PM me if you need his number.

Cheers .. Gus

David,
I've used Carl at Sterling McCall to powdercoat my swaybar and he did a good job with a good price as well. PM me if you need his number.

Cheers .. Gus

I think/thought Carl sold his part of the PowderCoating business to his partner...to spend more time with the family.

I could be wrong...

He did sell the business but he can still get it done for you if needed.
He's powdercoating my old calipers.

Well heres the deal guys. Originally I was going to buy the 18/19 Advan RS to clear my rear BBK:frown: but Chris only had dark gunmetal color so I was looking into getting them powdercoated gold. I'm currently looking into other options since I really want to keep my iforges.

Still no! I bought some Ichiba hubcentric 10mm spacers just for that reason and still not enough. 10mm is about the maximum before the wheels stick out of the fenders. I've noticed some BBK's the rear calipers are a bit smaller than the front but Rotora uses the same caliper on the rear as the front. They are actually exchangable. I'm very dissapointed since the caliper kit looks amazing.:frown:

Back