• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

River Run - Only 2 Weeks Away!

I couldn't edit my earlier post anymore, so I've started a new thread.

Back by popular demand, the River Run will be held this year on Saturday July 26, 2008. Fun will be had by one and all so mark it on your calendar now!!

Details have been emailed to all NSXCA NorthEast Region members.

The FINAL Guest list as of July 23, 2008:

27 Cars - 47 Friends

TheDon67 (me)
Pooh (the very loverly Carla)
RPM217 (Roger & Nancy)
TheHawk (Ron & Ginny)
jh_nsx (John & Mark)
RSO34 (Bob)
TheBig E (Ernie & Vicky)
PeterMills (Peter and the lovely Sylvia)
Howard G & Joe P
Patrick & Sabrina T
Drifter
TonyD
Speed Junkie & Susan
Steve K & Libby H
Alan DeSA & Doreen
Michael L & Debra B
William & Daphne G
Chuck & Fernande
KingKongNSX & Andrea
Climerao & Roberta
LarryB
Rich T & Bethany
Garys91NSX & Ramona
Tom C & Gerald
John K & guest
Sparkman
George L & Tammy
Ftuhly (hopefully)

Last edited:
For any straglers, if you haven't contacted me yet about attending, you need to do so today. I must give the restaurant a final headcount.

We now have 25 cars attending!!

Don, so that we may all plan on meeting at the correct time and place could you post (I looked) the details. I need to start the "caravan thread"!!
I just put new rear tires on, I'm ready!!:biggrin:

Then you didn't look very hard my friend. Full schedule is on the announcement. :biggrin: Please plan to arrive around 10:00.

Then you didn't look very hard my friend. Full schedule is on the announcement. :biggrin: Please plan to arrive around 10:00.
Alright smarta*s, I don't have the announcement with me, and it's not on the original thread, so if you'd please post up where we're meeting, and/or directions to same, it would be much appreciated, so that we can be there on time!!!:biggrin::eek::wink::mad:

Please excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is the River Run!?

Please excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is the River Run!?
Are you a member of the NSXCA? If so you should have heard, if not, or a "new member" of the NSXCA, do you have a NSX, if you do contact Peter Mills and he'll fill you in. It's a great event, wouldn't miss it for the world!:biggrin:

For any straglers, if you haven't contacted me yet about attending, you need to do so today. I must give the restaurant a final headcount.

We now have 25 cars attending!!

Stragler here. I can make it, please count me in!:biggrin:

Are you a member of the NSXCA? If so you should have heard, if not, or a "new member" of the NSXCA, do you have a NSX, if you do contact Peter Mills and he'll fill you in. It's a great event, wouldn't miss it for the world!:biggrin:
I don't have an NSX yet. I'm trying to part out/sell my RSX and pick up an NA1 towards the end of the summer.

I don't have an NSX yet. I'm trying to part out/sell my RSX and pick up an NA1 towards the end of the summer.
Then hopefully you'll be able to join us next year, as this run is for NSX's only, but in anticipation of joining the ranks of owners, you can join the NSXCA as you don't need to own one to join. :cool:

Sparkman is in!!!!!! :biggrin:

Even better, we will induct the newest member of the club this Saturday. Congrats to George who drove home his new toy on Monday. (Peter don't forget to bring an application to the NSXCA!)

We now have 27 cars attending!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Don & Carla, and The Morgans, a big thank you for a fantastic day, Nancy and I had a wonderful time, the route, the restaurant, and of course the people all made for a thoroughly enjoyable day. When is the next River Run???
Thanks again

Fantasmagorical!!!

Course: 65 miles of twisties and great scenery - excellent!
Lunch: great restaurant - excellent!
Conversations with fellow NSX enthusiasts - excellent!
Optional trip to the sculpture garden - excellent!

Don and all his team who organized this simply out did themselves this year.

What a great day

Frank & Jan

We enjoyed the day as much as everybody else. Frank, you couldn't summarize it any better! :smile:

Back