• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

RM Racing Website - is it up?

RM Racing sold in 2001 and the new owners took the business in a different direction. It is now called True Flow and they manufacture air intakes and foam air filters.
Randy (RM) is still employed at True Flow as a consultant and he is in the process of opening a restaurant in Scottsdale. He also plays professional paintball and picks up chicks in his Ferrari 360.
I am a former employee of Randy's and he arranged for me to purchase some of RM's parts and start producing them again. I have just had a batch of RM's chin spoilers manufactured and I hope to be able to make more parts in the future. I don't have a lot of money, so I can only do a little bit at a time since everything is being financed by myself.

Back