• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Sacramento Area AM Coffee Meet. Sunday 6/29/08

The weather has been good and its a good time to start having our coffee meets again.

This weekend. Sunday 6/29. Starbucks. 9am

Date: Sunday 6/29/08
Time: 9:00am (we'll likely hang out for a while, so if you arrive later, no problem)
2030 Douglas Blvd
Suite 12
Roseville, California 95661
(916) 774-6812
Cross streets - Douglas Blvd and Rocky Ridge Dr.

I'll be there at 9am. See you there.

Make mine a grande white chocolate mocha...that's just around the corner from me. See you then...

I've talked w/ several local NSXers on the phone and in person and although they don't post much on Prime, they are going. We could have a good turnout this Sunday.

No need to sign up. Just show up. See you all there.

Nalesh

Any pics of the meets you guys had? Was just wondering. We dont usually get many pics of all of the "X"s together since its usually too dark by the time all of us get together. (about 930-10pm ish)

Anyhow, hope all is well out your way.

Just throwing this out there, since the weather has been nicer, (except for the smoke and ash) Maybe we can shoot for a meet sometime this summer. Possibly somewhere halfway between Fremont and Sacto. ie: Walnut Creek, maybe?

Just a thought.

I would be so down! be fun to meet with everyone, actually there is a place in fairfield I think called stars or something that has bowling, arcade nice resteraunt and a bar that would be a fun semi halfway place...

*EDIT*
http://starsrecreation.com/Home_Page.html

Wow....that's in my neck of the woods. :smile: Actually the Stars bowling alley is in Vacaville, opposite the Nut Tree shopping outlet. The guys can drink beer and bowl while the ladies shop!

I think we should try to do something for August on a Saturday. I'll talk w/ my partners on the Sacramento NSXCA events committee to see what they think.

Just throwing this out there, since the weather has been nicer, (except for the smoke and ash) Maybe we can shoot for a meet sometime this summer. Possibly somewhere halfway between Fremont and Sacto. ie: Walnut Creek, maybe?

Just a thought.

Edub aka NSXCA Bay Area Chapter Event Coordinator :biggrin::biggrin:

Back