• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sacramento Chapter Club Meeting

To The Sacramento Chapter Members:

Thanks for allowing me to participate at your luncheon last Saturday. It was great to see some old friends and to meet some new ones. I especially liked looking at all the NSX's. It's something I will never get tired of doing.

TK - Thanks again for organizing the ALMS event and I hope that you make good use of the Navigation system. Maybe next year when you lead the caravan we will take 156 west instead of taking the scenic route through Salinas, otherwise you will be taking the scenic route on your own :biggrin:

Hrant - I'm glad I was able to help you buy the Comptech Pro Suspension :biggrin:

Mickeylex - Thanks for the oil filter, I'll bring one up this Saturday.

Mike

We had a great meeting this past weekend. The weather was good, the conversation lively, lunch was pretty good and the field trip to Driving Ambition was a nice bonus. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next meet.

I had fun. It was the first time i could get out with my car since i put the new front lip on. Big Thanks to Shad for hookin me up with some clips. I will be in AZ for Dec, so see ya'll in Jan...

BTW, my rims still for sale in case any locals want some Prodrives...

Yeah, just as you said: "Pay Once, Cry Once"

But I am still crying :biggrin: :tongue:

Hrant, women dig it when you show them that you're a sensitive guy and you wear your emotions on your sleeve. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Our monthly club meeting is on Monday, February 25 at RPM - carting. So far we have:

33 driving
5 watching

For those driving, $55.00 per person - includes all the gear, no membership required thanks to Calvin, and pizza!!
For those watching, $10.00 per person - includes pizza.

Sacramento, Ca
(916) 368-7223

7:00 pm Promptly !!
7:30 Pre-Race
8:00 Racing Starts

If you are interested, please let us know so we have the correct count/food. We also recommend you come with your alternate vehicle.

Last edited:
Date: Tuesday, March 25
Place: Strings on Micron avenue off Hwy 50.
Time: 7:00 PM

Strings
9500 Micron Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone: (916) 368-1777
Fax: (916) 368-5777

HWY 50 TO BRADSHAW. SOUTH ON BRADSHAW
1ST RIGHT( GAS STATIONS ON THE CORNERS)
ABOUT A 1/2 MILE ON THE LEFT.

Calvin, Nalesh, Rob
Sacramento Chapter
NSX Activities Committee

From SMGNSX (Steve) - the next club meeting is is in his backyard ........

-----

NSXers,

As most of you know, and for those that don't, the boys have decided that this months club meeting, Tuesday May 27, will be in Stockton @ Dave Wongs at 7:00 pm. For this meeting we must form a sign up list for the menu and most of all reserved parking for your NSX's only, if you do not sign up in advance you will have NO RESERVED PARKING..!!! NO EXCEPTIONS - the parking needs to be coned and we can cone only so many in advance. See you there.

Edit: Final attendees: 29

1. Steve - Stockton
2. Armando +1 - Lodi
3. Hrant +1
4. Calvin +1
5. Rob
6. James - Fremont
7. Tom P + 1
8. Nick
9. Gene +1?
10. Jeff F
11. Nalesh
12. Larry
13. Don W +1
14. Aaron
15. Sunil
16. Don T +1 - San Jose
17. Bob +1 - Copperopolis
18. Mike - Daly City
19. Bill - Danville
20. Gary - San Jose
21. Shad

Dave Wongs
2828 W March Ln
Stockton, CA 95219
(209) 951-4152
Date: Tuesday, May 27.

Map - Map of 2828 W March Ln, Stockton, CA by MapQuest

Steve
NSXCA Sacramento Chapter
Vice President

Last edited:
Hrant- count me in. I didn't know Steve had a restaurant in his backyard J/K!

Larry

Larry, if you keep hanging around us for a while, you will find out many more surprises :wink:

I see only two from outside Sacramento signed up: Steve from Stockton and Armando from Lodi. I am starting to wonder what all the folks from Tracy, Manteca, even Modesto, Pittsburg, Antioch, Brentwood, and Livermore/Pleasonton are waiting to join us? The food/value is great thanks to Steve's connections, and the drive should be a breeze!

From SMGNSX (Steve) - the next club meeting is is in his backyard ........

-----

NSXers,

As most of you know, and for those that don't, the boys have decided that this months club meeting, Tuesday May 27, will be in Stockton @ Dave Wongs at 7:00 pm. For this meeting we must form a sign up list for the menu and most of all reserved parking for your NSX's only, if you do not sign up in advance you will have NO RESERVED PARKING..!!! NO EXCEPTIONS - the parking needs to be coned and we can cone only so many in advance. See you there.

1. Steve - Stockton
2. Armando +1 - Lodi
3. Hrant +1?
4. Calvin +1
5. Rob
6. Bonni
7. Tom P + 1
8. Nick
9. Gene +1?
10. Jeff F
11. Nalesh
12. Larry
13. Don W +1
14. Aaron
15. Sunil
16. Gary - San Jose
17. Bill - East Bay
18. Don T +1 - San Jose
19. Bob +1 - Copperopolis
20. Mike - Daly City

Dave Wongs
2828 W March Ln
Stockton, CA 95219
(209) 951-4152
Date: Tuesday, May 27.
Time: 7:00pm

Map - Map of 2828 W March Ln, Stockton, CA by MapQuest

Steve
NSXCA Sacramento Chapter
Vice President

Wait a minute... Mike's going? Then I want to go too! Is it too late to have a spot set aside for me?

J

Per Calvin and the Activities Committee (Nalesh and Rob):

-----

The next meeting is on Tuesday June 24; it will be at the CHEESECAKE FACTORY on Arden Way.

We will have the front outside patio, with full view of our cars. The cars
will be in the valet parking @ $3.00 per car. I need to know how many
cars in attendance so the valet will reserve the spaces. This will be a
very high profile for our club and cars, being this restaurant is very busy
and in the Arden Fair parking lot. Try to arrive between 6:30 to 6:50 at the
at latest.

Cheesecake Factory
1771 Arden Way
7:00 pm
Tuesday June 24th

Edit: We had a total of 26 people attend; 16 NSXs - one new owner to our club - please welcome Matt with his 1999 White.

Last edited:
DAM! I totally missed this. I'm a new member from Tracy. I will be looking out for next month's meeting.

i saw the meet last month looks like a great turn out. is there another meet soon?

any one local have wheels for sale? looking for a set. thanks

Nsx'rs

The next meeting will be at a resturant we all enjoyed in the past,
EL PATRON. I drove my car into the back parking lot without
scrapping the front of my car. The back is a great area to park,
because our room has windows with full view of that area.
There is no need to sign up for this meeting, but lets have a great showing
SEE YOU ALL THERE !!!!!!!!

Date July 22nd
Time 7:00
EL PATRON- HWY 50 TO 65TH ST TURN RT ON FOLSOM BLVD
6601 Folsom Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95819
(916) 870-8509

CALVIN 873-5231

Can a non member join as well? I'm almost done parting out my current 350z. I'd love to finally meet you Sac guys in person =)

Ravi

Thank you for being so gracious. I will try to make it after work (if I don't get swamped) in the Z (which is being parted out to make room). Are you expecting a decent showing of people?

Regards,
Ravi:smile:

Last edited:
We usually have about at least 12 show up - some bring their SOs as well. Most show up with their NSX otherwise they will not hear the end of it .... :wink:

We are expecting an old friend of the NSXCA and especially NSXCA-Sacramento Chapter to show up. He can tell some stories if he is the mood .....

Back