Sacramento NSX Club?

Background: When I first got involved with the 1st Friday shows, I worked with Aaron and the NSX participants were called: The Sacramento NSX Club.

Question - Is this a real club? President, VP, Treasurer, Secretary .. with California Tax ID number, etc??

If so, please have one of the officers contact me .. ASAP, via PM.

What I have to discuss does not need to be accomplished via the forum.
I just don't know WHOM to contact.

Background: When I first got involved with the 1st Friday shows, I worked with Aaron and the NSX participants were called: The Sacramento NSX Club.

Question - Is this a real club? President, VP, Treasurer, Secretary .. with California Tax ID number, etc??

If so, please have one of the officers contact me .. ASAP, via PM.

What I have to discuss does not need to be accomplished via the forum.
I just don't know WHOM to contact.

The club to which you refer is a chapter of a national club, the NSXCA, the NSX Club of America. While your local chapter probably doesn't have a tax ID, the national club surely does. The President and VP and the rest of the chapter leaders have served their terms as of a couple of years ago with nobody stepping up to replace them so the chapter has kinda been in limbo.

J

Alan,

I am current Sac region President, Mickeylex is the current Vice President and Keahistight is our event coordinator. Al Terpak(can't recall his Prime nick at the moment) is our Secretary/Treasurer. This year we actually have elected officials(the last couple of years we just had acting officials) and we are hoping that club participation will be better than in the previous couple years.

The economy has taken a toll on participation across all types of hobbies and our club was no exception with the Sacramento area being one of the worst job markets in the country for 2011(I have been out of work myself since October of last year).

Here's hoping that both the economy and club participation will be better this year.

Alan,

I am current Sac region President, Mickeylex is the current Vice President and Keahistight is our event coordinator. Al Terpak(can't recall his Prime nick at the moment) is our Secretary/Treasurer. This year we actually have elected officials(the last couple of years we just had acting officials) and we are hoping that club participation will be better than in the previous couple years.

The economy has taken a toll on participation across all types of hobbies and our club was no exception with the Sacramento area being one of the worst job markets in the country for 2011(I have been out of work myself since October of last year).

Here's hoping that both the economy and club participation will be better this year.

Hey Ed .. thanks for the response. I've sent you a PM to provide a bit of information as to why I started this thread.

I understand about the economy .. it's really taken a toll as to what I do (and I don't own the incredible NSX) .. limiting myself to only local (and mostly FREE) car events .. :rolleyes:

Back