• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sacramento NSX New Year's Eve Party

Hello Sacramento NSX,

For the December meeting, we're having a New Year's Eve party. Aaron has invited the group to their place for a fun evening on Sunday, December 31st to celebrate New Year's. If you've been to one of Aaron's parties, you know it's one to not miss.

This event is invitation only and I'm compiling the guest list for the club. Please reply DIRECTLY back to me if you are attending and how many in your party.

If the weather is good, we're having another car show; meaning show up around 4 pm. If the weather isn't so good, you are still welcome to bring your NSX or other car.

Food is covered by Aaron with a Food Truck (bring cash to tip the food truck). Bring a drink or drinks to share if you can. Food will be ready at around 6pm, so show up between 4pm-6pm. We'll celebrate the NYC NYE at 9pm, and for those of you who are party animals, you can stay later for the official midnight NYE on the West Coast. I'm too old for that, so NYC NYE it is for me.

PM me if you want to be on the guest list.

I've received several RSVP. Friendly reminder; if you plan to go, let me know. Thanks.

Update: Food truck will be there at 7pm.

Back