• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Antonio raceway drag event

I think the racing starts at 6, so I'm going to try to get there around 5:30 or so and hook up with whoever else is going. How about if those who plan to go post here, and we'll meet up at the track.

Not gonna be able to make it, still at work. I know that it's busy on the weekends, but, until I get laid off, that's probably the best I could do. Onlye 5 weeks and counting... :)

Just got back from the strip. I ran a 13.3@106mph several times. I guess its time for that nitrous system I've been wanting...:D There were quite alot of imports and a couple of turbocharged Honda S2000s. Had alot of fun, Leftlane did not make it. I guess he got hung up in Houston. I still have my Comptech exhaust for sale $700.00 and I will install it for you at my shop..:D

Last edited:
I didn't get out of work till almost 9:00 :( . Hopefully we can schedule another trip later and when it's a warmer day. It got so cold all of the sudden.... :eek: Good runs Chris! I guess the G-tech didn't lie to ya.

Back