• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sat Lunch Meet @ Bone Daddy's Dallas! Future Event Planning! March 7th @ 12 Noon!

Hi Guys & Gals,

We will be meeting Rain (Daily Driver's) or Shine (NSX's) this Saturday March 7th @ 12 Noon till at least 2:30pm
@ Bone Daddy's Dallas!

8856 Spring Valley Rd.
Dallas, TX 75240

Your participation in some discussions regarding some possible future events here would be greatly appreciated.:biggrin:
Come One, Come All! Looking forward to it and hope to see you there!

01. Single Samurai

Last edited:
Snow chains + racing slicks... let's do this!

01. Single Samurai
02. Vanishing Point
03. Waldorf

Snow chains + racing slicks... let's do this!

01. Single Samurai
02. Vanishing Point
03. Waldorf
04. clean_green
05. Speed6

I like your style :cool:

A couple more from the NSXoTX Facebook Group!

A couple more from the NSXoTX Facebook Group confirmed as well...:biggrin:

01. Single Samurai
02. Vanishing Point
03. Waldorf
04. clean_green
05. Speed6
06. JDMFreak
07. RedDye#9

Sorry guys, I can't make this one either. I'm out of the state conducting military training...again.

Sorry guys, I can't make this one either. I'm out of the state conducting military training...again.
No problem Brother! We're hitting the active season now ... most likely back to 2 meet ups a month.
By the way, thank you very much for your service Brother!

Great turnout and glad everybody is onboard with the future events! Thanks for coming out to voice your opinions!

Last edited:
Apologies to everyone, I took no car pics. Ian - did you take any? I really appreciate the brave souls that drove their NSXs through the remains of our roads to make it out. For those not in the area - we've had several cycles of freezing rain that have turned the already existing potholes on the highways into something much more sinister.

Back