• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Saturday am (3/1) Coffee anyone?

Ashik and I are going to meet up for coffee on Saturday morning ~9am in Dublin:

4930 Dublin Blvd

We'll be there, if anyone else wants to join us, and enjoy the nice weather we've been having. We may go for a drive through Castro Valley/Oakland hills afterwards :biggrin:

Oh geez! I'm in San Diego!

Tariq, enjoy the views during your drive... I'll have to settle for the "scenery" here in SD :tongue:

Enjoy, guys, and I'll hook up at the next event

J

Sorry I'm headed up to the Delta to finish up some chores.
If the timing is right I might stop by and say hi and pick up a cup of coffee to go.

I'll be in the pickup.

Last edited:
Nalesh....hmm...haven't seen him down this way in a long time. I think he's gotten too comfortable up there with the sac folks :tongue:

See you guys there!

Nalesh....hmm...haven't seen him down this way in a long time. I think he's gotten too comfortable up there with the sac folks :tongue:

See you guys there!

Hope you guys had fun. I haven't had a chance to come back to the Bay w/ my NSX. I'm down there for work occasionally, but that's always in my daily driver. Now that it has been a year since our move up and we are settled in, I'll have time to make it down for a meet or two this summer.

Yeah I'm sure we'll see you down here at some point. It was just myself and Ashik this time. Ariel happened to stop by while he was out on a coffee run though.

Got to hear Ashik's new GT-One exhaust in an open setting - sounds sweet! I'm ready for a new exhaust now :biggrin:
Haven't heard your Hoover special - have to check it out the next time you're around.

Hope you guys had fun. I haven't had a chance to come back to the Bay w/ my NSX. I'm down there for work occasionally, but that's always in my daily driver. Now that it has been a year since our move up and we are settled in, I'll have time to make it down for a meet or two this summer.

Yeah I'm sure we'll see you down here at some point. It was just myself and Ashik this time. Ariel happened to stop by while he was out on a coffee run though.

Got to hear Ashik's new GT-One exhaust in an open setting - sounds sweet! I'm ready for a new exhaust now :biggrin:
Haven't heard your Hoover special - have to check it out the next time you're around.

too bad we missed each other on this meet.. :( i'm in the market to buy that exhaust and want to confirm the in-cabin sound...

i actually ran across them that day/ was heading to work/
stoped by and said hello:smile:

Back