• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Saw 4 NSXs on Saturday, 8/23

Wow.. I hardly see NSXs, but 4 in one day!!!

-Red 2002 or 2003 on Revere Beach Blvd.
-Yellow 2002 or 2003 on Revere Beach Blvd (Mike??)
-Red w/ black roof, wings west body kit, 5 spoke aftermarket rims, and exhaust in Cambridge
-Silver w/ black roof near Newbury St..

:eek: Wow, that may be a "natural sighting" record! :D

the yellow 2002 was definitely me, i had the car out all weekend, and the red 2002 was my buddy Chan, he lives in revere. the other red one you mentioned was out saturday night also, it was parked in front of il panino in boston,

hey tiger i saw you driving you car on saturday on route 60 in revere, it looked great!!!

Hey, Mike,

So that WAS you!! Your rims looked different (yellow center or something) so that I wasn't sure whether it was you..

I see the 02 red one all the time.. So there are 3 NSXs in Revere?? :eek:

yeah, i have new HRE 540's with spa yellow centers with polished lips, they are taking some getting used to but they definitely draw some attention and no pothole damage (17in fronts)!!!

i will try and post some pics this week

and there are definitely 3 nsx's in revere.

I drove 2,000 miles and didn't see 4

I drove my daughter down to Atlanta on Thursday, and saw a red NSX on 85south, I believe I was still in So Carolina, but close to Ga. On the way home yesterday afternoon, I saw a yellow (I think 02-03) going southbound on NJT. I was driving the wife's RX300 as it would have been difficult to fit the 3 of us and all of my daughter's stuff in the NSX (LOL):) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Back