• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ScienceofSpeed Open House this Saturday Jan 5 2013

Happy New Year!

We're hosting a New Years gathering for the Phoenix S2000 crowd, and we'd like to extend that to our NSX friends. The event is this Saturday 1pm - 5pm at ScienceofSpeed:
2521 N Arizona Ave
Chandler, AZ 85225

A local food vendor will be on staff with food for sale at 2pm. We are providing drinks.

For event details:
http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/990212-az-s2ki-new-years-meet-2013/

best regards,
-- Chris

Sounds good to me. Place and time? I have to wash mine down as well. It was dusty then got rained on and now looks horrible.
How about Costco off I-17 & 101 @ 12:15? Say near the gas station against 27th Ave?

19001 N. 27th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85027

I wish I could be there! It is probably a good thing SoS is so far away from here. With both an S2000 and an NSX, Chris would have all my money!

Last edited:
Sure. I've never had it before so I'll have to follow you the place. Meet up at the same gas station just earlier?
I'll text you. :)

Sam - see if you can get Peter and Mike to join us as well. Text me when you get up. I'll be busy getting my car ready. :)

Sam, Joe and Kelvin, it was a pleasure to meet you guys. Mike and Tyson, good to see you again. Ravi, I'll catch you next time.

Those NA1 brake rotors have been donated to a good home. Sucks too because I need front brakes :rolleyes:

Thanks Chris & the rest of the SOS team for hosting, and it was great to see everyone out today. Here are a few of the pics I took.

meet6.jpg

meet5-1.jpg

meet4-1.jpg

meet3-1.jpg

meet2-1.jpg

meet1-1.jpg

Bummer, I was out of town and missed this get together :frown:

Thanks to SOS for hosting the open house! The R8 looks awesome, I want a ride! :D

I had a lot of fun hanging out with my old car buddies and meeting new ones. Looking forward to doing it again. Below are some photos from the day.

2013-01-05_SOS1.jpg

2013-01-05_SOS3.jpg

2013-01-05_SOS4.jpg

2013-01-05_SOS2.jpg

Ran into this pristine 91 NSX with 20k miles at the Pavilions. The owner's name is Mark, and he picked up this 1-owner beauty from San Diego recently. Hope to see him again soon.

2013-01-05_Pavilions.jpg

Back