• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SCP7 October 13-15 in Montreal Canada's Olympic Stadium

SCP

Hi all,

I'm excited to extend an invitation to you all to attend SCP7 in Montreal October 13-15, 2006 at Olympic Stadium. We are three weeks away but the excitement surrounding this three day extravaganza is at its fever pitch. Regarded as "the Canadian SEMA" and "Canadian Sport Compact Mecca", already we have some of the top East Coast Car Clubs in the US; New Image Motorsports, TWCompetition, Team Emotion, and WR Team to name a few and they are all coming representing in strong numbers because it is also the www.NationalCustomCarAssociation.com 2006 Eastern Conference Finals, worth 4x the points, which means alot to these car competitors in the points chase. This ensures that nothing but the hottest cars, no one has seen in Canada, will be in attendance. All the more reason for all of you harcore builders to come out and represent the best of the best. We are calling all car clubs to come out and bring their hottest rides (no hack-job specials… just real deal quality rides). Trust me if you are within driving distance of this show, it is worth checking out for yourself, plus Montreal is a great party city to spend a weekend in.

We'd love to see you all take part in the whole SCP experience, be a part of this excitement because it will be the ultimate experience for you guys as a car club/car builder/car enthusiast to take part in. *Please see attached newsletter to see what I mean*

Couple new things for you to look forward to this year:
- This is the NCCA Eastern Conference Finals worth 4x the NCCA points
- 24 hour secured parking for truck and trailer will be provided
- First 200 registrations will receive a Racemode Lifestyle Tshirt
- Castrol will be having a Castrol party for all you car competitors right after show hours on Saturday so that you can get right to partying.
- Every registration will receive 1 jug of Castrol Syntec, bottle of Meguiar's, an Official SCP7 Competitor Shirt, 2 VIP passes (also grants access to all participating bars&clubs)

Here's what I'd like to accomplish if you guys are interested in joining us:

- contact information and photos for each of your team's members and their vehicles for selection process
- completed registration forms (available at this link CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL REGISTRATION FORM) for each of your members ideally by September 15, 2006

So please do not hesitate should you have any questions or concerns, we are in the office 1.800.310.4028 between 10am-6pm or via mobile 416.885.2544.

Thanks in advance, check us out online at www.sportcompactperformance.com and I look forward to making arrangements for you all for this coming SCP7 for October 13-15, 2006 at Olympic Stadium in Montreal.

Thanks again.

Michael Masangkay
Automotive Director
Castrol SCP Auto Salon
www.sportcompactperformance.com
[email protected]
office:1.800.310.4028
mobile: 416.885.2544

Back