• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SCRT Connecticut Rally

This year's Fall SCRT Connecticut Rally will be held on Sunday, Sept. 19th with a rain date of the 26th. I know it is over a month away, however, anyone who would like to be invited, must join SCRT first. Just go to supercarroadtrips.com for info on joining. Last year it was held at Foxwoods and we had three NSX's in our group and met another at the event. A nice Noble from LI also made the run up the Merritt with us that morning. What a great time! :biggrin:

Last edited:
passline speaks the truth! Good times!

It was posted as 9/18 on SCRT's website before, but thanks for the heads-up on it being Sunday, 9/19 now.

:smile:

11545_564606552275_49408016_33221164_4707064_n.jpg

11545_564606687005_49408016_33221190_7267667_n.jpg

11545_564562086385_49408016_33219731_4358467_n.jpg

Last edited:
That is also the date of the infamous Pound Ridge Auto Show, which is across the street from our own RSO, the turnout last year was huge, each year it's gotten bigger and better, although the judging positively sucks, it's a lot of fun to go and hang out. That's where I'll be, not sure whether I'll try and steal the trophy from Bob with my NSX or bring the new American Muscle machine!!!

Damn, these dates are always conflicting. I like to go to them all ....... :biggrin:
Roger, when is the Scarsdale show? That's also nice.

Note date change!

After SCRT's negotiations with Foxwoods, the available date for this event is 9/19. Again, the official CT RALLY date has been changed to SUNDAY, September 19th.

:smile:

e6link.jpg

Last edited:
That Acira would be me. Sounds like a new drug on the market. haha :biggrin:
BTW: The Make-a-Wish Foundation is an outstanding organization.
Registration just opened for this event, and I see 3 NSX's already.
Well, 2 Acura's and one Acira.

looks like it should be a good time.

You can see the registered cars here: http://www.supercarroadtrips.com/

Supercarroadtrips NorthEast Miss USA CT Ashley Bickford, Miss USA NH Nicole Houde, Miss USA MA Lacey Wilson will be special guests at this year's event! All proceeds will benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Houde and Wilson
appear4.jpg

Bickford
Ashley+Bickford.jpg

Yes, there will be cars involved as well.

Makes sense Will, considering you posted the beauty queen pics. We expect Bailey to chime in soon once he spots the Miss USA's! :biggrin:

:biggrin: Thanks for the main post update!

Hopefully, with this rally being on the 19th, you guys can also hit the Pound Ridge Auto Show. Win-win.

See you at Foxwoods.

Anyone going to Foxwoods on the 19th .......... will we be leaving from the gas station near the Throgs Neck as last year Simon? Pick up Dave and Bob on way up Merritt? 7:30 or 8:00? Registration is from 9 to 10. I will be in England until then and am trying to make some plans.

Rich,

Let's plan on leaving at 7:30 (from the Throgs Neck Bridge). We left at 8am last year but it will be less traffic going earlier. :)

Same route as last year should work:
Hutchinson Pkwy to the Merritt Pkwy (15) to Exit 57, take Rt34 for a few miles and switch back to I95 at New Heaven, then 395 to Foxwoods.

PJD1022,
I am not too familiar with route 2...hopefully we can meet up somewhere along the way.

Simon

Rich,

Let's plan on leaving at 7:30 (from the Throgs Neck Bridge). We left at 8am last year but it will be less traffic going earlier. :)

Same route as last year should work:
Hutchinson Pkwy to the Merritt Pkwy (15) to Exit 57, take Rt34 for a few miles and switch back to I95 at New Heaven, then 395 to Foxwoods.

PJD1022,
I am not too familiar with route 2...hopefully we can meet up somewhere along the way.

Simon

Simon,
Change in plans for us. We will be in Westchester Sunday morning and will meet you at Exit 27 (Purchase St.) on the Hutch. We realize you are leaving Throgs Neck at 7:30, therefore, we will be at this exit 27 right on the Hutch as you guys come through (7:35 or thereabouts). Any changes, PLMK.
Rich :smile:

Rich,

It will take me about 25 mins to exit 27 on the Hutch...so say 7:55am and we can hit the road around 8am from Purchase ST.

PJD1022,
We should get to 395 by 9:30ish. Please pick a spot to meet if you would like to join us. We will need your cell phone number (PM) to coordinate.

Thanks,
Simon

Last edited:
Rich,

It will take me about 25 mins to exit 27 on the Hutch...so say 7:55am and we can hit the road around 8am from Purchase ST.

PJD1022,
We should get to 395 by 9:30ish. Please pick a spot to meet if you would like to join us. We will need your cell phone number (PM) to coordinate.

Thanks,
Simon

Sounds good Simon. We will be at exit 27 @ 7:50 am.
Rich

Back