• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seattle Meet: August 28-29

Nope. At 10:30 AM, we are meeting in the parking lot past Salty's on Alki beach. Cross the West Seattle Bridge, take the Avalon exit, and turn right at the light. About 1 mile down, you'll see Salty's. We're in the parking lot shortly after. We'll hang out there, cruise the strip, and take pictures. The reservation at Cucina! Cucina! is at 1:00. What time is the track event? You can meet us anytime at anyplace. We'll be leaving Alki around 12:40.

Hi Wyatt, is it too late for two more people (1car)?

Mark

Wyatt,

Yeah, post them here on Prime. BMWs are great cars but I'm not interested in them enough to register on the site to see pictures of our meet. I also took pictures and will have a couple dozen in my gallery in the next couple days. I'm going to post a link in a new Northwest thread as I find a lot of Prime members from outside our local area enjoy and comment on them. They will have a better chance of finding them on a separate thread. If you decide to start the thread first I'll just tag onto it. :cool:

Back