• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Second Baptist Cypress Car Show and Family Fun Night - May 1st (5-8pm)

Second Baptist Cypress Car Show and Family Fun Night - May 1st (5-8pm)

Car Show - Come show off your car, truck, and/or motorcycle to the entire Cypress Community on Sunday May 1st. Anyone can show their vehicle for $5 all makes and models welcome. John Hennessey will be guest speaking at the event... check out the link below and see what Hennessey Motorsports is all about... "They Make Fast Cars Faster" www.HennesseyPerformance.com

Family Fun Night - Fun Carnival Games, Several Inflatables, Dunking booth, Incredible Live Music, Special Performances, and Fantastic Carnival style food and drinks available (hot dogs, sasuage on a stick, cotton candy, snow cones, popcorn, and much more!)

20 Peoples Choice Trophies will be awarded at the event and 100 goody bags for the first 100 show vehicles

I was able to show my car this morning at church to help promote the event and I hope that you guys can come out, it should be a blast for the entire family!

http://maps.google.com/maps?um=1&ie...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CCIQnwIwAQ

Back