• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sept. 10 Meet/BBQ @ Marin Acura

Due to Labor Day weekend, the Sept monthly meet will be on the 2nd Sat instead.

And we are crossing the Golden Gate Bridge!! (Well probably not for the folks in north bay. )

Marin Acura is inviting everyone to the NSX Club BBQ at their gorgeous dealership. They will clear out the front space for us to park which is enough for more than 50 cars. We will get some local press coverage and "something" more. :wink:

Afterward, we will take on Highway 1 for a little fun drive, and trust me it’s beautiful and twisted!! Please sign up asap, there will be no rsvp this time, but we need to have a better head count for the BBQ.

NSX CA Northwest Region – Bay Area Chapter Sept. 10 Meet
Date: 9-10-2005
Time: the usual, 11ish
5860 Paradise Drive
Corte Madera, CA 94925
(888) 796-2746
Dress Code: something that matches the color of your NSX . :biggrin:

The Drive: fr. dealership -> 101 N
Exit on 3rd St. @ San Rafael
3rd -> 4th -> Red Hill Ave. (stay on left) -> Center Blvd.
Left to Bolinas Rd. -> Fairfax Bolinas Rd.
ALOT of twisties along the coast
Right on Shoreline Highway 1
Stop Point on Olema
-> loop back on Sir Francis Drake Blvd. -> 101 S
-> or continue going up noth on HWY 1.

MAP (Please click on "W" and zoom out to get a better idea of the route)

We like to invite the Sacramento Chapter as well. Please sign up before 9/5 and if you have a better idea for the route, please bring it up before the meet. Some NSX trackies will be attending Infineon with TrackMasters, and we can go support them too!! (please map out the route though.) :biggrin:

Last edited:
Let me be the second to say, I'll be there.

Mike

Well I will tell you, Marin is going to have a way to go to beat the spread that Stockton put out for us......the tri-tip was a great meal.

I will see what I can do, this might be a fun drive.

Ok, then I will be the 3rd one to be there as well!

I will be there for sure and Sept 10 is my B-day too :biggrin:

randomharmony said:
We like to invite the Sacramento Chapter as well. Please sign up before 9/5 and if you have a better idea for the route, please bring it up before the meet. Some NSX trackies will be attending Infineon with TrackMasters, and we can go support them too!! (please map out the route though.) :biggrin:

Thanks Shane. I am sure some of the Sacto people will join.

My mistake regarding the heads up track event; it's actually at Laguna Sega, a two day event. Details here: http://www.trackmasters-racing.com/html/abouteventslsir_9-10-05.html

As I will finally be in the Bay Area once again for good I will definitely make the drive =)

Sounds great. Count me in.

I believe the trip there (and perhaps back depending on the route) takes us right by the Ferrari of SF dealer. Perhaps those of us who also admire Ferraris could stop in there too to check out the F430 spyder or whatever else they might have on the floor then.

One detail note: When I click on the Map link, I get the error
"The destination address could not be found
Here are directions to the city center."

Chip

Red97T said:
There's a Ferrari/Lamborghini dealership in Mill Valley quite close to Marin Acura. I'll be at the meeting.

Bob

Yes, see my post a few back about this. But note: It is a Ferrari and Maserati dealer. They do not sell Lamborginis (which, unlike Maseratis, are from a competitor company).

Chip

I would like to attend, are there any forms to fax or people to call? I like the drive afterwards should be real nice especially in Sept.

NorCalwhite said:
I would like to attend, are there any forms to fax or people to call? I like the drive afterwards should be real nice especially in Sept.

As per the original post, I don't believe there is an rsvp. "Please sign up asap, there will be no rsvp this time, but we need to have a better head count for the BBQ."

NSX-Tuner said:
As per the original post, I don't believe there is an rsvp. "Please sign up asap, there will be no rsvp this time, but we need to have a better head count for the BBQ."

1. RAVN NSX :cool:

Back