• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

September 9th 2008 NSX Eatery and Get Together Seanachie's 7 PM

So our special guest from Edmonton is arriving into Calgary around 7.

We will be meeting up at Seanachie Irish Pub for 7 pm for some drinks and food and a small get together. All NSX owners are more than welcome to attend!

Daily specials for Tuesday are:

$5.99 Mussels and $ 1.25 Oysters!!
5 pm - 11 pm (or until quantities last!)
Twoonie Tuesdays!! - 11AM - 2PM
Purchase a regular priced menu item & the second of equal or lesser value is $2!
Ultimate Happy Hour
1/2 Price on Wine, Beer, & Spirits from 5:00 - 6 p.m!
Alexander Keith's Pale Ale...
Pints only $ 5.25 - till 8pm

Address is:

5909 Signal Hill Centre

Phone: (403) 249-4300

If you need to contact me for whatever reason feel free to phone me at 403 383 3988

Come out for some good times!

Leave your wallets at home, they don't call me money bags for nothing....lol
Trev

Will, Trev and I had a great time hanging out last night for a quick get together at Seanachie Irish Pub.

We had an unexpected guest arrive at Seanichies parking lot who was not aware of our small met. Trevor was brave enough to literally sprint over to the guy, catch his attention, and invite him in for a drink. Hes a proud owner of a black 92 NSX. He plans on attending our next meet and we all hope to see him there. Nice meeting you Keith!

Trev and I cruised around well into the night. Had a great time! I'm sure we will be seeing more of him and his NSX ripping around corners sideways. Expect some wild drifting from this guy! lol

People sometimes call Trev Goggles Pizano here or even GTA (Grand Theft Auto)

I might come down to your guys' next major meet provided I get my rear tires in.

Back