• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Set of 04 OEM 17/17 Wheels

SOLD

The set with the pics below has been completely refinished (have the receipt at $165 per wheel) in the same OEM silver, and never driven on - though the shop mistakenly mounted the fronts with tires. The wheels were and are still true and balance perfectly. The fascia on all four are perfect.

$1800 firm plus shipping - no tires, no lug nuts, but center caps included. I would rate these 9.75/10 just because they were refinished and the inside is not as perfect as a new OEM.

-----

If you prefer a less than perfect OEM set with about 20K road miles, I might consider the other 04 set currently on my car. I would rate the fronts about 8.0/10 and the rears about 7-7.5/10. $1500 firm plus shipping - no tires, no lug nuts, but center caps included. I can provide pics.

I prefer local/NorCal buyers to avoid the shipping. I shopped with UPS, DHL and FedEx for shipping prices (east coast inquiry). The best option appears to be shipping via FedEx ground in their own 20x20x12 box and their packaging. I will require insurance and signature.

Last edited:
Back