• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Setup for my NSX coupe

After removing the front spare tire because of the Front lovefabb bar I drove my NSX for years without a spare. Recently my brother blew a tire on his car and the tire was destroyed. Luckily he had a spare and was able to get home. I became a little paranoid thinking if that happened to me knowing I have no spare. So I got a hold of a OEM NA2 spare. Knowing that it would not fit in the front anymore and that folding spare is really old, I made some changes. First I had removed the old folding tire which was a real pain. Also the yellow was all scratched so I painted it gloss black with a can I had laying in the garage and finally installed a 195/55/16 tire. Looks great and fits in the trunk perfectly. Added a little foam padding around the tire so it won't move around the trunk while I drive. Totally gives me peace of mind if I take a long trip. nsx tire1.jpgnsx spare 2.jpg

Back