• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Setup for my NSX coupe

Thanks. Can't wait for my downforce engine cover to come in. Also getting a full navigation kit and rear camera. Ordered all the parts. Already got the nav pod. Been a crazy month. Was suppose to go on a vacation to Europe with my girlfriend, planned to propose there then she breaks up with me and says she still wanted to go as friends. Decided not to go and cut her off. Been buying these parts I always wanted for my nsx and help myself feel better.

Great looking car, but I am confused at the year. It has a red top, but it is a coupe, but you have a 3.2 liter in there.

More pics of the install. 006.jpg
009.jpg
009.jpg
011.jpg
Thank you. My car mechanically and cosmetically I think speaks for itself and with every little upgrade in my eyes makes it a better car. You can see my page. My car is supposedly a hodgepodge of many NSXs but after 7 years of ownership I am still super happy with my car. My buddy Jay took my for a ride in his amazing supercharged NSX. WOW that is something I would love to do in the future. I need to start playing the lottery.

More pics of the install. View attachment 123090
View attachment 123091
View attachment 123091
View attachment 123092
Thank you. My car mechanically and cosmetically I think speaks for itself and with every little upgrade in my eyes makes it a better car. You can see my page. My car is supposedly a hodgepodge of many NSXs but after 7 years of ownership I am still super happy with my car. My buddy Jay took my for a ride in his amazing supercharged NSX. WOW that is something I would love to do in the future. I need to start playing the lottery.

You sure have a very very rare car. I think 3.2 coupes are even rarer than alex zenardi cars.

Thank you. With my recent mods. I feel like I have a new car. I'm really happy. My downforce engine cover should be in Friday, can't wait. I can pretty much say I am finished with mods. In the future I would LOVE a supercharger.........

- - - Updated - - -

I like to think my car is a zanardi replica, minus the black/red interior. If I ever I meet Alex Zanardi. I would really like for him to sign my car

Finally came in today. After more then a month of placing a order. My downforce engine cover finally came in. I think it looks awesome. Here first is a picture of the stock cover and then the downforce one
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg

One more upgrade/update coming soon. Hugo window kit. So no more slow windows. Was not something I was planning to do, but since Hugo is coming to Maryland. Its convenient so I'm gonna jump on it.

Hugo window upgrade will be done on Hugo tour on the 18. Installed some engine bling from SCW. Also next week I will use my my friends lift to so some work Install Downforce brake air deflectors, and change out my OEM cats. Replacing with a set of Pride 300cel high flow cats. 20150710_204759.jpg20150710_204810.jpg

Last edited:
Pride high flow cats installed today. Car sounds awesome and roars. Throttle response even feels better. Maybe that part is in my head but the car sounds meaner. Also installed downforce brake air deflectors. 20150716_090322.jpg20150716_092711.jpg20150716_100550.jpg

Thanks. I took the car for a ride today. Car definitely sounds louder with the intake. Matched with the downforce scoop I love the sound of the air sucking in. Acceleration feels better. Price was very expensive, but the looks are great , the sound better and less weight. Had to pay the NSX tax lol. My birthday gift to myself...

Thank you. Just installed yesterday a SCW aluminum tank and added some reservoir covers to add some color to the front compartment. My interior is finished and my engine mods/engine decorative items is finished. Nothing more I want to in those places. One thing I still want to get in the future will be the shorai light weight battery and bracket. If I can get a good deal on a set of OEM 02 or stacys side skirts........ 008.jpg009.jpg010.jpg
004.jpg005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg

New license plate frames. I was never a big fan of chrome but got my first ones because they said NSX. Was playing on ebay and saw red and black ones, being my favorite colors I jumped on them. Also got me some signal covers from blodesign. 001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg006.jpg

Back