• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shine GT FRP Front Lip

ive found that while selling on EBay and when shipping is calculated, if you leave the dimentions and weight blank while making the listing Ebay charges at checkout based only on weight. my guess is that since its a larger piece to ship, companies are choosing to go bu shipping size. Maybe post a test listing on Ebay to estimate what the shipping would be

Thanks miner, I may need help as the dimensions are large and i cant find a company to ship at a reasonable price.

As it is fairly flat, but long and wide, I was going to see about a large cardboard folded in half lengthwise. What are the dimensions, if I may ask? I'm looking at a box from an IKEA cabinet and it is about 2' x 6' x 4-5" high. If the lip would fit, I think it would be a good size box I could save.

I'm amazed at what goes for shipping sometimes. I've even seen large, odd shaped items shipped with just a FedEx label attached to the item without packaging even.

As it is fairly flat, but long and wide, I was going to see about a large cardboard folded in half lengthwise. What are the dimensions, if I may ask? I'm looking at a box from an IKEA cabinet and it is about 2' x 6' x 4-5" high. If the lip would fit, I think it would be a good size box I could save.

I'm amazed at what goes for shipping sometimes. I've even seen large, odd shaped items shipped with just a FedEx label attached to the item without packaging even.

I had a lip shipped from FL to CO about a month or so ago via UPS for $23. If you go through the UPS website you can walk through the label making process and it will give you the quote, if you apply the promo code EASY and then pay for the label via PayPal you can potentially get a really large discount.

Back