• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Side View of my Supercharged NSX

Hi Nick,

You got it...it's a Gruppe M. I tried posting a closer pic of the engine, but have been denied by the webmaster. I will get it up shortly.

I was at the show on Sunday. I met the owner of this car, the supercharger set-up looks amazing and scary in person. What amazed me is that he did the install himself in his garage... Overall a very clean looking car.

I think the owners name was Mike? Did your NSX win any prizes?

Hope to see you during our meets this summer.

Johnny

That thing looks like it will put out some hp, but it still doesn't have the discrete look of a high output Comptech unit.

If I recall correctly this car is putting out 425 HP. Not sure if thats to the wheels though.

supercharge nsx

Hi Johnny can not wait when the snow is gone,and have all the guy go for a cruise together.for the show with 2 other nsx i came in first place. 3 years in straight.it was very nice to see all the nsx owners at the show.thank for looking .it all Gruppe M ,spoiler,side vent,Suppercharge,full comtech suspension,cats back ,spoon 4 pots,enkei ageis 17 7.5 front 215 40 17 rear 18 9.5 285 35 18 .clutch C.T stage 2 .Mike

Back