- 23 January 2015
|Exterior color/Interior Color: Silver with black interior|
|Number of Owners: 2|
|Transmission: Automatic, upgraded by Level 10|
|In Snap Ring Range? (if 5spd Manual): N/A|
|Mileage: 64,400 documented miles|
|Are you a dealer or private seller?: Private|
|Location (City, State): Claremont, California|
|Title (clean or branded/salvage/rebuilt): Clean|
Contact: Roy; Text me at (909) 263-8537
or email: [email protected]
I have some records from the previous owner, including the original window sticker, as well as all records under my ownership.
Work done by first owner:
- Comptech supercharger
- Comptech exhaust and DC headers
- Automatic Transmission rebuilt by Level 10, to handle the added supercharger horsepower
- Momo wheels, 17” and 18”, rides on Falken tires (front 215/40 ZR17; rear 265/35 ZR18)
- New rear shocks
- Cross drilled rotors
- Roof painted silver from factory black; front bumper repainted to correct road rash. Right rear panel repainted due to scratches from a shopping cart.
- R134 refrigerant conversion for A/C
- Lowered suspension
- New Bilstein front struts, upper and lower ball joints, right rear axle, and top motor mount.
- New hatch and trunk lift struts, new floor mats, and reupholstered seats.
- New timing belt, tensioner and water pump at 60,587 miles, in 2017.
- Suspension adjustment, wheel alignment, oil and filter change, coolant change.
- Rebuilt climate control board
- Work done last month by AutoWave, Huntington Beach (NSX Specialist):
- tune-up, including valve adjustment, new spark plugs, cleaned/flowed injectors,
- new fuel filter, oil and filter change, leak down test.
- new O2 sensors
- replaced coolant temperature sensor
- repaired cruise control wiring -
- removed supercharger to return to stock setup
- replaced pulleys and tensioner assembly
Formerly modified with a Comptech supercharger, car has now been returned to stock. Clean, always garaged, not driven in the rain or tracked.
I am the second owner, having owned it for over 8 years. I have driven the car only about 5200 miles during my ownership, as I have several other cars. Everything works, including electric windows, climate controls, and original radio (2 preset buttons don’t work; also antenna doesn’t retract all the way on its own). Clean title; no accidents or rust. Front lip is missing, as the car has been lowered.
The NSX spent most of its life in California. The NSX is in great shape, is accident-free, and runs great. It’s currently registered in California, recently passed the strict California emissions test, and has a clean title in my name.
Modifications: Momo wheels, 17” and 18”, cross drilled rotors