• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

some 93 nsx parts, interior and more

Here is a list of some parts out of my 93 Black/black NSX I am parting out. All parts are in excellent shape. All prices are before shipping and PayPal fees.

Dash vent, left side $40
Dash vent, right side $40

Door window glass, right side $75

Glass guides, pair, left side $25
Glass guides, pair, right side $25

Please PM me with questions, happy to make a deal if you want lots of stuff, or want to make offers.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

I'm in need of the "driver's side handle assembly" since my plastic handle has chosen to break..!

Also, the "center vent above console" since some knucklehead in my '92's past has manhandled and broken it, so that the lip surround shows unsightly cracks.

May I guarantee my personal check and fire it to you as soon as you assess the shipping? -I'm zipping out-of-country till 22 Oct with leave date of 10 Oct so I'm NOT asking for quick ship. 22 or later is fine Dave. But you'll have your funds ASAP. Only email me with your fee and rest assured that these two items are accounted for as you distribute your offerings.

My personal email: [email protected]

Awaiting response,
and thanks in advance,
Lewis Sanborn

DAVE,
do you have nay exterior parts---looking specifically for the rectangular piece that acts as a window guide just below outside drivers door handle--have no idea what it's called...
thanks
jeff

Jeffj said:
DAVE,
do you have nay exterior parts---looking specifically for the rectangular piece that acts as a window guide just below outside drivers door handle--have no idea what it's called...
thanks
jeff

That part is the door ahndle and I have the right side left in perfect condition $100 + shipping.

Dave

Back