• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exhaust Sorcery GT Center Exit Exhaust F1 sound - SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorcery GT Center Exit Exhaust fits 91-94 (newer model will need adapters). I'll let the pics show the condition. Only 2 units I have seen documented here in the USA. This is the third one that I know of. $1775.00 plus shipping from 92841. Weight is about 20lbs. Please add 3% if you do not wish to gift Paypal. Contact me direct quantex 2 3 at hotmail dot com. BTW, if you need a rear valence to fit it, I know someone who will sell it cheap to you. Thanks.

Skip to 1:14. I believe this car just has Topspeed headers, test pipes and the engine is stock otherwise in this clip.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GDQuhvlATfk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back