• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Source 1 Automotive EXPANSION !

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know of our recent expansion. We have been serving the NSX community for 6 years in the area and the one thing I have always had to sublet out and rely on other people for is collision work and parts painting. Well, We no longer have to do that!

December 1st we are officially open at the:

Source 1 Automotive Collision Center
5818 E. US RT 22
Morrow, Ohio 45152
513-899-2195

We have everything we need to do any repairs on not only NSX's but all vehicles. We have a frame rack and all. So anything you need simply get in touch and we will handle it with the same care and passion of these cars that we do on the repair end of it.

We appreciate your support and business. Look for even more exciting things coming from Source 1. It is in the 2014 plans to open our 3rd repair facility also. Although the NSX work will continue to be done out of our Maineville location we are just proud to be thriving and growing.

Thank you!

Brian Urlage
( owner )

Congrats Brian and team...you work hard to earn the success!

Congratulations Brian! You'll have the expanded facilities ready just in time to service all the NSX's driving in for NSXPO 2015! (Well, hopefully not the collision center, but you never know when you'll need that too.)

very cool. I hope to get to that point one day only NSX repairs here in tampa yummy.

very nice , brian , congrats

CONGRATULATIONS!!! SOURCE ONE... Brian...

Good to have a total NSX shop around: from Justin on the wrenches : to a body shop for the dings...

If you need NSX work done...these guys know their stuff. They are the only shop I let work on my 2003 NSX.

Back