• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

South Coast Imports event

yES i will as long as you guys get here at 11am exactly. We will have photographer covering the event so I would like to make it appear full. The photographer will start shooting at 1130 am.
Let me know how big your caravan is going to be.
Ferdie

I agree...
Come on Mark....
Kids, wife, no kids, no wife....
Whatever....

And Randy....
Whats this "Alomst" "Maybe" talk about?!?!

Freeeeeee Fooooddddd ;) :p

You know you want to!:eek:

Come on, pretty please!!!
Dont make me hang out with the WRX owners all day :(

I'd rather work the parts counter!:mad: (ha ha just kidding Ferdie!!)

Kenny, David You'll be my buddies right?
Any word on Troy or Tom going?
How big is this group so far?

Last edited:
K2 said:
I'm going to try to make it. :D

Mark,

You need to get out more often. :D

Hope to see you there.

Kenny

no kid'n:rolleyes: such is life of the married man....:D

poor Andy H....fun time is over:eek: :D ;)

just kid'n, Andy:p

You know (speaking from experience)....
Those poor girls last time! :eek: No one would even talk to them.

Steve finally walked over to them and apologized for inviting 400 gay car fanatics!

However, I know you guys will al least have the common courtesy to be polite (and you all better be absolute gentlemen! :mad: )

*BTW polite does not entail drooling, staring, fawning, or tripping over yourselves - I know you guys already knew that! LOL :D
Teach those (WRX) kids how to treat a lady!

Thanks!
I'll see you guys there :cool:

That's only because those girls are intimidating at first.
It's not that the guys are gay, it's just that a man knows if a girl is out of his league so he doesn't bother to try. :eek:

Which can be unfortunate because he wants to meet her, she wants to be approached and well, you know, the male ego is SO fragile...:D

Oh dont get me wrong I totaly understand both sides!

(you know me and I used to have 2% body fat - so I was there, trust me)
When I was 18 I couldnt get a date to save my life but that didnt stop men at 46 (w/ a 23 year old daughter!) from asking me if I wanted a "sugar Daddy"!

I am treated better now (with the way I look) than I was ever treated when I was skinny(r).

I'm just saying they're human too, guys dont often think of it, but they have feelings too. I'm sure they dont like being treated like lepers or outcasts when no one will even say hello and stand in a 20' radius avoiding them. I'm not defending them, or trying to promote them, it was just realy sad to watch last time.

I dont think Hugh Hefner has ever had trouble stiking up a conversation w/ models. :D And he probably treats other girls well too!

I dont expect you to treat them better than you treat me, but its sad when they get treated worse.
Mark, Randy, Joel, Taj..... I know you guys. I know you wont have a problem - you guys have always been very cool.
Teach those kids - lord knows they need the help LOL!

You know the saying "If I had only known what I know now when I was 18......" :p

No need to show the young'ens how to act. Young bucks always think they know what's going on, y'know. Let 'em be. :D

-Randy

NSX~Kleine said:
Oh dont get me wrong I totaly understand both sides!

(you know me and I used to have 2% body fat - so I was there, trust me)
When I was 18 I couldnt get a date to save my life but that didnt stop men at 46 (w/ a 23 year old daughter!) from asking me if I wanted a "sugar Daddy"!

I am treated better now (with the way I look) than I was ever treated when I was skinny(r).

I'm just saying they're human too, guys dont often think of it, but they have feelings too. I'm sure they dont like being treated like lepers or outcasts when no one will even say hello and stand in a 20' radius avoiding them. I'm not defending them, or trying to promote them, it was just realy sad to watch last time.

I dont think Hugh Hefner has ever had trouble stiking up a conversation w/ models. :D And he probably treats other girls well too!

I dont expect you to treat them better than you treat me, but its sad when they get treated worse.
Mark, Randy, Joel, Taj..... I know you guys. I know you wont have a problem - you guys have always been very cool.
Teach those kids - lord knows they need the help LOL!

Okay,Okay........... Twist my arm, I'll talk to these ladies for the rest of the guys who are scared or she is "Out of there league"

Neverever feel that you are "Out of her league"!!!
Joel, what are you crazy!!!!!!! What is this society coming to?

Damn, things that I do for World Peace.......................:D

:D

Late.

K2 said:
Okay,Okay........... Twist my arm, I'll talk to these ladies for the rest of the guys who are scared or she is "Out of there league"

Neverever feel that you are "Out of her league"!!!
Joel, what are you crazy!!!!!!! What is this society coming to?

Damn, things that I do for World Peace.......................:D

:D

Late.

That's cause you're the MacDaddy, baby! :D

Anyway, something came up. Can't make it anymore. :(

If you tell Ferdie your going, he'll have a space for you.
I believe he is planning on parking you guys up directly in front of the dealership (facing the building). Say three on each side?

If anyone wants to caravan up from SD, let me know...Also, if anyone wants to meet at the Crystal Cove auto display and then head up PCH to Newport Auto and check out some more exotics before the meet, let us know....

Late.
Mark

Back