• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

South Park 10/25/2006 "Hell on Earth 2006" (Spoilers)

Did anyone see this last night?

OMG, funniest South Park in a long time. Loaded with my favorite characters like Butters and Satan, not to metion all the celebrity denizens of Hell, but the ending...

Oh that ending. I'm not going to write it all out but it involves a life-sized Ferrari cake.

Comedy Central will re-show this episode a couple times at least this week. Set your TiVos to record. Seriously. :D

An NSX cake would have been great, but the Acura cake was still too funny. Was it recognizable as any particular Acura? As soon as they started to wheel it out, I saw that A emblem on the hood and knew what was going down. Thought I was gonna die!

Looked like a RL to me but they prob weren't that concerned what it looked like.

"Acuras are very nice" :biggrin:

It woulda been so much better if they'd gone: "Its a NSX, its better than a Ferrari and cheaper to maintain" :tongue:

I"ve never watched the MTV show Super Sixteen they were making fun of so I wonder if some girl got a Acura/lexus instead of a Ferrari or something and went nuts.

my vote for funniest south park in a long time has to go to the world of warcraft episode. that was simply brilliant.

though the acura cake was pretty damned funny.

robr said:
my vote for funniest south park in a long time has to go to the world of warcraft episode. that was simply brilliant.

though the acura cake was pretty damned funny.

+1! :) "Oh my God... He must have no life...!" ..... "How do you destroy, which has no life?" :biggrin: :biggrin:

|Adeel said:
+1! :) "Oh my God... He must have no life...!" ..... "How do you destroy, which has no life?" :biggrin: :biggrin:

more info here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Make_Love,_Not_Warcraft

it really struck a chord with me since i used to be a diablo ii addict and blizzard is well known to me (even if I think WoW pretty much sucks). the idea was great and the graphics were SPOT ON to the real game.

Back