• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SPOTTED! Silver NSX with shiney wheels, WW kit, Kanata

I was driving eastbound on Hazeldean in my berlina, you were in your silverstone with what looked like the WW kit and some sort of blngy wheels. We honked and waved. Hope you're on Prime! I wanted to do a U-ie and ask you to stop at Starbucks, but alas I was late to the gym!

Loooove my car! Looooove spring in Ottawa! :biggrin:

Must be a neighbour!

Hi,

I noticed that you hail from Kanata--I am a past owner of a '97 (living in Kanata as well) who continually regrets selling his machine...I have not seen a black NSX around, but I have seen a silver (I thought it was a 91 or 2). I sold mine a year ago, and the spring temps are making me itch for another one.

Know anyone who might be selling an NSX locally??

Sorry, but I don't know of any local NSX's for sale (but mine is for a decent price ;)).

You likely haven't seen me since I have only been out 3 times since the spring thaw and I only got mine a few months ago.

Cheers!
John

I'm pretty sure that's a guy I was emailing a bit last year. I forget his name, but he is into graphic design and he and his brother paint helmets as well. I'll see if I can find him again...

Re: Must be a neighbour!

bonzo said:
Hi,

I noticed that you hail from Kanata--I am a past owner of a '97 (living in Kanata as well) who continually regrets selling his machine...I have not seen a black NSX around, but I have seen a silver (I thought it was a 91 or 2). I sold mine a year ago, and the spring temps are making me itch for another one.

Know anyone who might be selling an NSX locally??

There was one a '91 a couple months back in usedottawa.com of all places. It's gone now though. It was way overpriced though. As I recall, around $60k!

That was me that has the silver NSX - Its a 92 Sebring with a colour keyed hood and 18's all around..

Had it for 3 years - Would love to talk to ottawa owners about good places for service etc I'm going to need a clutch in the fall..

KK34 from BK Designs Speedpaint

Wow, talk about delayed response.

There's another Kanata NSX on Prime, bjmills. We should have a local westend meet sometimes. I'm probably going to go out tomorrow and watch the solo2 at the Scotiabank Pl. Hit me up on PM and we can arrange a short meet.

John

Definitely have to do that at some point John... right now my door panel is off (Bose amp failed again) and I have to rip out the CCU (board failed). So my car's not exactly in showroom condition :)

Back