• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spring Mountain Track March 8/9

Tom has his track car back! I will be driving with him on the track, Sunday. I will also be there Saturday getting a one on one driving instruction. This may help be a better driver and instructor. I know it will help with fun.

Join us and some of the CA NSX people.
Speed Ventures is putting on the event, if you want to join us on the track.

Lance

Excellent! I'll look forward to seeing you out there! :biggrin: What aspect of performance driving is the instructor going to focus on?

Excellent! I'll look forward to seeing you out there! :biggrin: What aspect of performance driving is the instructor going to focus on?

It will just be him, me and my car. I will be his only student in the Red group. I think we will talk then go on the track. He will then watch to see my needs.

He will be teaching like this on Sunday and may lower the Sunday price to the Saturday price. This instructor has been paid to race $500,000 cars. I think he has skilled like Billy Johnson, both teaching and driving.

Lance

Back