• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wheels SSR Type C 17/18 wheels with Hoosier R6 tires

Selling a set of SSR Type C wheels - 17x7.5 +42, 18x9.0 +55. One of the lightest wheels available for the NSX. They are hubcentric.

No blemishes on the powdercoated finish, the original SSR center caps are included.

$1300 picked up in Socal, or will ship just wheels for $100 within the lower 48.
I have a set of very lightly used Hoosier R6 as well as high grip street tires I can include if you want to purchase them w/ tires, PM me for details.

ssr11.jpg

ssr12.jpg

ssr13.jpg

ssr14.jpg

ssr15.jpg

Center caps - sorry, bad phone camera pic

ssr08.jpg

Attachments

• ssr04.jpg
    ssr04.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 2,434
Last edited:
Sorry mods I couldn't find this post originally and made a new post. I've located this one now and updated w/ new pics and pricing. Thanks!

Back