• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

St.Louis CARS & COFFEE + Fun Drive (April 2nd)

EAC

Legendary Member
Who's coming?

April 2<SUP>nd</SUP>, 8:30am-11:30pm

Meeting at Starbucks at the corner of Clayton and Lindbergh in Frontenac.

Last edited:
I can be there. I was hoping a previous thread would get a group together for a midwest meet somewhere close to Putnam Park Raceway that weekend, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

I got the invite through the Cars & Coffee group on Facebook. This will be my first one. I'm looking forward to it!

Who's coming?

April 2<SUP>nd</SUP>, 10:30am-1:30pm

Meeting at Starbucks at the corner of Clayton and Lindbergh in Frontenac.

This time is different than posted on the facebook invite. They show 8:30am - 11:30am with the drive starting at 9:30. Are you aware of a time change?

We've been juggling things at home lately with an ill family member, but I *may* be able to come. Could be a game-time decision. I'm looking forward to it and hope I can work things in my favor. I'll confirm as soon as I can - getting in touch with a buddy with an Audi TT as my Legend *may* not quite fit in :tongue:

Last edited:
My family is coming to visit that weekend and we plan on seeing at least one of the Padres games. I grew up in San Diego. I might be able to go depending on the actual time and what day we go to the game.

Kenny

This time is different than posted on the facebook invite. They show 8:30am - 11:30am with the drive starting at 9:30. Are you aware of a time change?

We've been juggling things at home lately with an ill family member, but I *may* be able to come. Could be a game-time decision. I'm looking forward to it and hope I can work things in my favor. I'll confirm as soon as I can - getting in touch with a buddy with an Audi TT as my Legend *may* not quite fit in :tongue:

They must have changed it. I corrected my original post.

I may be able to make it, if I can make it I will bring my laptop if you want to log a little while we are out and about.

Dave

My schedule for Sat is pretty tight, but I should still be there. I probably won't hang out past 11:30AM though. I'm going to the shooting range after we meet for coffee and what not. :smile:

Then I have the fun task of dropping the suspension off of my wife's car to put some new Eibach springs on.:tongue:

Cars are washed and ready to rock!

Honestly I don't know if this parking lot will be able to handle lots of cars.

Honestly I don't know if this parking lot will be able to handle lots of cars.

Guess we better get there early huh? Natasha said she wants to go.... so I'll have a wing-woman.

Hold on there, no body said anything about washing the car, I will most likely be there but I do not know how clean the car will be, hope I do not embarrass you guys with my dirty car.

Dave

Hold on there, no body said anything about washing the car, I will most likely be there but I do not know how clean the car will be, hope I do not embarrass you guys with my dirty car.

Dave

We have black cars, no such thing is a clean car!

Good times, good eats, good drink and good friends! What a challenging drive!

Uh - What drive?

We went to the dealer, then a LONG drive. The Lotus guy had a awesome route for us. My car was covered in rubber this morning! :eek:

I never knew how tiring twisty roads could be, both physically and mentally :eek:

Back