• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

starbucks meet in Arlington

Any locals in Arlington, mansfield, & GP area want to join in on this small meet & greet.

When: Tomorrow, Saturday 5pm.
Where: Starbucks, northeast corner of Bardin rd & Matlock rd.

I know it's not well planned, last minute thing but if any primer that happens to be by, feel free to join.

Man, wish I would have logged in sooner!
Will have to plan at least a caouple of days in advance:smile:

NP, i go there frequently & figure i throw this up to see if any local primers want to meetNgreet. Yeah suprisingly enough , it was a no show but a couple curious onlookers giving a thumbs up made up for it.:smile: (where are the local arlington, gp, mansfield primers at??? Khoazie?)

We'll set something up similar soon Terry, lmk.

Last edited:
Saw your invite the day before but unfortunately couldn't make it that night. I only live a few miles down the road so I will gladly bring my NSX next time.

Patrick

NP, i go there frequently & figure i throw this up to see if any local primers want to meetNgreet. Yeah suprisingly enough , it was a no show but a couple curious onlookers giving a thumbs up made up for it.:smile: (where are the local arlington, gp, mansfield primers at??? Khoazie?)

We'll set something up similar soon Terry, lmk.

Saw your invite the day before but unfortunately couldn't make it that night. I only live a few miles down the road so I will gladly bring my NSX next time.

Patrick

Np, next time for shure. It will be kool to get to know a neighboring Primer, i may need you one day :biggrin:

Back