• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STL Meet Drive Oct 9th

I'm putting together a short notice Drive/Meet/Lunch on Saturday Oct 9th for those who are interested. PMs have been sent, but if you are interested in info, let me know and I can send details to you.

Trying to get my steering rack bushings, and new front tires put on in time!:biggrin:

Each drive is usually a good turn out, and leaves plenty of time to enjoy the rest of your day! So come on out!!!:smile:

Attachments

• DSCF1181.jpg
    DSCF1181.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCF1182.jpg
    DSCF1182.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 33
Yeah Eric, she's more than welcome!:tongue: My wife usually sneaks into my car from time to time. Kinda makes it more fun listening to her squeel when we take off from hard pulls. However, she won't be with me on this drive....

I'll throw both of you guys on the list. Below is who we have so far (including you guys).

Kwinkler - NSX
EAC - NSX-T
Flyeyes - NSX CTSC
Tstruyk - NSX
JKeen01 - NSX (Pending Schedule)
DDozier - ????:biggrin:(Pending Awesomness:eek:) <--Is that even a word??:biggrin:

Other cars:
Travis - 350Z
Jay - 350Z
Jimmy - Camaro RS
Chris - Z06 Corvette
Ron - Z06 Corvette (Pending Schedule)
Erik - G37S (Pending Schedule)
James - TT Supra
Eric's friend ??? - Porsche 911

So we've got a decent line up so far!

Last edited:
Right on, I might bring her. It's not like I'll be racing, it's embarrassing how slow this thing is :biggrin:

It does take a while to get use to, but there are PLENTY of power adders out there. But I went through the same mental anguish myself until I added FI. Even now it's no powerhouse, but it's a HELL of a lot better. Haha...

by the last email looks like 10 confirmed (about 1/2 are NSX's) and a handful pending schedules and or awesomeness??? ... looking forward to it too! :cool:

Looks like about roughly 10 cars (this is if others are unable to come).

Haha...Tim, I was just bein a clown.:biggrin: But "only" because Dave has cool toys, and he knows he does.:tongue:

Not this time. If you know a friend, invite them. I pretty much put the drive together for people who wanted to go out on a "spirited drive", with optional lunch at the end. Basically allowing us all time to talk/hang after the drive etc..

So not really discriminating this time around. Otherwise I would have noted that it was "NSX Only" or something similar. Then we could vote on a route/meet spot, etc.. But making it NSX "only" means less people show, and harder to organize trying to facilitate everyones schedule.

Although I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO.....Have an NSX Owner meet/get together soon. But I'm not gonna hold my breath with NSXPO so close:tongue:

However, I make myself available as often as possible for this kind of stuff. Especially with the closing of the track looming near.:rolleyes:

I hear ya, was just curious if you guys ever meet up with the local ferrari / lambo / porsche guys.

I didn't think the neons, civics and domestics were allowed :smile:

If you want more people, you should post this on stlsr, stlhondas and stlimports :eek:

Last edited:
I hear ya, was just curious if you guys ever meet up with the local ferrari / lambo / porsche guys.

I didn't think the neons, civics and domestics were allowed :smile:

If you want more people, you should post this on stlsr, stlhondas and stlimports :eek:

Haha!! :wink: Yeah, I'll pass on posting on stlsr for a drive. Not that I'm above anyone, because Lord knows I come from humble beginings :redface:

But I'm positive we'd get the "wrong kind" of attention REAL quick.:tongue:

Occassionally there's a few (NSXPrime) guys who get together with the Lotus club, and the Ferrari/Porsche guys. More frequently I've seen them do the "Cars & Coffee" thing. I've gone to one in Frontenac, and there were some really nice cars...and people. :tongue:

And not many people complain when their lot is filled with a group of exotic sports cars!:biggrin:

You can find the STL Cars & Coffee guys by clicking HERE

Haha!! :wink: Yeah, I'll pass on posting on stlsr for a drive. Not that I'm above anyone, because Lord knows I come from humble beginings :redface:

But I'm positive we'd get the "wrong kind" of attention REAL quick.:tongue:

Occassionally there's a few (NSXPrime) guys who get together with the Lotus club, and the Ferrari/Porsche guys. More frequently I've seen them do the "Cars & Coffee" thing. I've gone to one in Frontenac, and there were some really nice cars...and people. :tongue:

And not many people complain when their lot is filled with a group of exotic sports cars!:biggrin:

You can find the STL Cars & Coffee guys by clicking HERE

As a matter of fact, STL Motorsports is having their Coffee & Cars the same morning of our get together.

Man,..... I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you guys who showed up! We had a total of 11 cars. (6 of which were NSXs):eek: Haha! Weather was perfect, and the roads weren't too crowded for the late time that we left.

Big thumbs up to all who came, once again thank you for making today the fun time that it was!

Eric (and friends) can't wait to see your pix!:biggrin:

I'll be sure to keep everyone posted as well for future drives.

Last edited:
thanks for putting this together Joe!

Good to meet some locals and always a blast to get out and drive!

Looking back we coulda ran 109 to the valley and caught the tail end of Cars and Coffee!

For sure hit me up next time!

Timmay

I'll get the pics uploaded. Not the best, since I was driving while trying to take them.

Great time!

Hey all today was an absolute blast! It was fun meeting everyone. You NSX guys have a kickass community here.

I was driving the 911 and I have a little video I will upload.

Eric thanks for the invite, the day couldn't have turned out better. Nice people and beautiful cars all around. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

--Chris

Hey all today was an absolute blast! It was fun meeting everyone. You NSX guys have a kickass community here.

I was driving the 911 and I have a little video I will upload.

Eric thanks for the invite, the day couldn't have turned out better. Nice people and beautiful cars all around. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

--Chris
+1

Thanks for coming Chris! Was a good time for sure.

Back