• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STL Meet Drive Oct 9th

Pictures didn't turn out very good, I had to crop the hell out of them. :frown:

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, your pics turned out good Chris!

How about those videos?

Great time! Thanx for putting this together and finally getting something going with us Joe. Pics look excellent to me. Perfect day:biggrin:Good to meet all.

Nice pic. Wow:eek: NO red or white NSX:biggrin::mad::frown::confused::tongue:

Well, if I could have gotten my butt out of bed Saturday morning, there would have been a red one there. I made the mistake of staying out too late Friday and just couldn't make it happen Saturday morning. But definitely next time. Looks like it was a great time.

So, when's the next get together? I'm not quite ready to put mine up yet :biggrin:

River road cruise and stop at Fast Eddies ?

Last edited:
If people are interested, we could do something similar to this again. But NSXPO is at the end of October. So some people will be gone to Vegas for that. So depending on the feedback I get from you guys, and your opinions on it all. We could make an even better event happen.

Fall seems to be the best time of year to do these drive/meets.

Thoughts?????

If people are interested, we could do something similar to this again. But NSXPO is at the end of October. So some people will be gone to Vegas for that. So depending on the feedback I get from you guys, and your opinions on it all. We could make an even better event happen.

Fall seems to be the best time of year to do these drive/meets.

Thoughts?????

Name the time and place and I'm there. My weekends are always open.

Looks like you guys had a picture perfect day! Thanks for posting up pics. Joe, keep me in the loop for the next drive and I'll do my best to make it.:biggrin:

Garth Brooks said it best, "If tomorrow never comes". LMAO!
Happy Motoring!

Ha! Monday night football got in the way. But at least the video camera is on my possession now. I'll have it up "soon" :tongue:.

I'm not sure how much is there. A few cool shots I hope.

The videos were a gigantic failure. The poor quality combined with my caffeine induced shaking pretty much made every clip unwatchable. :frown:

I'm a little sea sick now.

Only about 2 minutes of Blair Witch style footage anyway.

Sorry all. Next time I'll have to mount it somewhere instead of trying to do handheld video at 100 mph :biggrin:

The videos were a gigantic failure. The poor quality combined with my caffeine induced shaking pretty much made every clip unwatchable. :frown:

I'm a little sea sick now.

Only about 2 minutes of Blair Witch style footage anyway.

Sorry all. Next time I'll have to mount it somewhere instead of trying to do handheld video at 100 mph :biggrin:

Post the 3rd one you sent me..... it's "okay" :biggrin:

Back