• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STL - NSX ONLY Cruise & BBQ

Ok, so here's the thought. A semi spirited drive for the STL and surrounding NSX owners, more towards the leisurely side so nobody feels unsafe. Followed by a "BYOB & Food" BBQ In an agreed upon park or residence.

I have plenty of routes now that are very fun drives that range from 1.5hrs to 4hrs.

Parks with available adequate parking and nice scenery: Creve Coeur Park & Lake, or Fenton Park

I can provide charcoal, soda, & BBQ tools necessary for multiple grills.

What do you need to bring??? You, your car, food of choice, and your adult beverages!!! So easy an NSX owner could do it... :tongue:

I was thinking we could shoot for the end of Sept or first of October.:confused:

Any takers?

Last edited:
Based off the laughable lack of interest, I'm going to assume no one else other than Tim and Eric are interested. Which btw I appreciate you guys showing interest.

Other than providing what I've mentioned, I dont currently have it in my budget to cover all of the food & misc etc...

I "might" put an email together to generate further interest. But if no one bites I'll have to chalk this attempt up to wishful thinking.

Welcome to my world. Tried earlier as well, see the St Louis cruise idea to the cheese factory and winery submitted about a month ago. I guess most everyone has a really busy life.
Don

You'll find too that getting the STL group together can often be a tough task. :tongue: I just figured it had been a while and would have gotten a few more people interested since it had been so long. That's why I mentioned sending an email. Because people check their email more than they check this site. :smile:

Hell, we need to do something while the weather is good. I pulled out of my subdivision (Live off St Albans Rd) and was held up by a group of 30+ 350Z's cruising out to Washington, MO. I was kind of jealous.

We could do a cruise or something on October 13th if people are down. That's a Sunday. I already have plans that Saturday to go to Oktoberfest, so that day is out. But I am totally available on Sunday the 13th.

Any body else????:biggrin:

Track day tommorow. I might go down and watch my buddies race.

Back