• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday 8/23... 80 degrees, sunny... Kansas City boys... Anyone up for a drive?

I know this is sort of spur of the moment, but I was looking at Vectorsumio's new Nismo 370Z, obviously seeing my pops' Nismo 370Z on a daily basis, and seeing Tony's NSX is now up for sale, I was thinking maybe we could get together for a drive this Sunday? Wasn't thinking of anything super structured or anything, but I figure meet up around 9AM Sunday morning at our normal Red Robin meeting spot in Independence and drive for a bit, finishing up at Lake Lotawana for a mid-afternoon cookout, a game of catch, frisbee, football, etc... Just essentially enjoy the afternoon!

Anyone up for it?

I'm in as long as the weather holds. Pete, you sell anything yet? And why is Tony selling his? By the way, I sold the TT last week, finally. Actually did OK. Gary

Last edited:
I know this is sort of spur of the moment, but I was looking at Vectorsumio's new Nismo 370Z, obviously seeing my pops' Nismo 370Z on a daily basis, and seeing Tony's NSX is now up for sale, I was thinking maybe we could get together for a drive this Sunday? Wasn't thinking of anything super structured or anything, but I figure meet up around 9AM Sunday morning at our normal Red Robin meeting spot in Independence and drive for a bit, finishing up at Lake Lotawana for a mid-afternoon cookout, a game of catch, frisbee, football, etc... Just essentially enjoy the afternoon!

Anyone up for it?

I'll be there. Been too long since I've caught up with you guys.

Pete

Back