• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Super car sunday july 31

I will meet everyone up at 545 in diamond bar :) im IN!
Plus brother ( Corvette)

Last edited:
No vettes allowed!! Jk. What year? My friend will be bringing his i think 08 vette, black vert..... I told him he should have got the hard top or at least the targa.

I was at the last one doing a ride along with Les, so I know how much fun this road trip is. Now, the SCS schedule has muscle cars listed for July 31, not Lambos. So, waz up with dat?! :biggrin:

No vettes allowed!! Jk. What year? My friend will be bringing his i think 08 vette, black vert..... I told him he should have got the hard top or at least the targa.
C6 targa black on black.

After a little search and checking out the SCS official site, I found there is a conflict between the "event" and "schedule" pages. Seems Dustin is hard pressed to keep his site up to date. So, it seems July 31 IS Ferrari vs. Lamborghini day. That will be simply awesome and a chance for me to see one or more of my fav cars of all time- the Miura. Woof!

So, I'm in! Just need to decide which car to bring.

After a little search and checking out the SCS official site, I found there is a conflict between the "event" and "schedule" pages. Seems Dustin is hard pressed to keep his site up to date. So, it seems July 31 IS Ferrari vs. Lamborghini day. That will be simply awesome and a chance for me to see one or more of my fav cars of all time- the Miura. Woof!

So, I'm in! Just need to decide which car to bring.

Lol. Steve, isnt it obvious, bring the nsx ;)

Wait! I thought we all had corvettes? You mean to tell me I am not driving around Chevy's newest vette??? Darn that person at the gas station!

Wait! I thought we all had corvettes? You mean to tell me I am not driving around Chevy's newest vette??? Darn that person at the gas station!

If you post more than twice here you must show up:biggrin:

If I manage to wake up early I will be in my NSX by 6:30 in Arcadia. I have to sleep earlier on Saturday July 30.

For those who don't want to get up early you can meet us around 9:00 in Woodland Hills and go on the the canyon drive and breakfast in Malibu. Please let us know if you are only going on the canyon drive and breakfast. Details on the meeting spot in Woodland Hills will come later.
<!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
Hey Les,

I will meet up with you guys at SCS and participate on the drive and breakfast.

1. Nsxftw +1 + corvette + STI
2. Moses +1
3. LMR
4. MarineNSX93
5. MIKE2LA (Maybe)
6. Theo1
7. jdm538
8. Mexiricer
9. Sfdreamer (better make it)
10. Track addict
11. Hgl1668 (implied he will make it)
12. Influence82(maybe)
13. Hapa88
14. C30vtec + corvette
15. Yellowhaze
16. Mcano (maybe)
17. G3driver + s2000
18. Mark G (Drive and breakfast only)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Game on. I am going to get up early and make the meet.

Mario, hope you can make it, if not, I will pick you up if you wish.

Put me down as maybe.

1. Nsxftw +1 + corvette + STI
2. Moses +1
3. LMR
4. MarineNSX93
5. MIKE2LA (Maybe)
6. Theo1
7. jdm538
8. Mexiricer
9. Sfdreamer (better make it)
10. Track addict
11. Hgl1668 (implied he will make it)
12. Influence82(maybe)
13. Hapa88
14. C30vtec + corvette
15. Yellowhaze
16. Mcano (maybe)
17. G3driver + s2000
18. Mark G (Drive and breakfast)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
19. SAM (maybe)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
Not sure if it be in Arcadia in the early AM, but I'll go to the show and drive/breakfast afterwards (+1)

had a blast the last time. put me down as a maybe for arcadia and will not be able to do the malibu run or breakfast. thanks

Back