• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Superhuman strength

Very interesting...kind of resembles a terminator. As long as that thing doesn't get a mind of its own.:eek:

Dude this is just like that guy from spider man with the 8 hands that goes crazy.This is sweet.:biggrin:

The possibilities for this technology are endless!

Since I'm studying mechanical engineering I have to say this suite is amazing at the same time a bit scary but still its really amazing. I wish I could get a good look at it to see how the pneumatics and linkages work, and how its put together.

I bet before too long they will be able to adapt it so a paralyzed person can walk again.

I bet it would really suck to break when you have 500 pounds over your head.

I find it interesting he said he had no problems doing 500 reps. Even just raising my arms over my head and lowering them with nothing in my hands, I'm not sure I could do 500. Nope.... I had a pretty small burn going by 100. No way I could do 500. Either he's in great shape or this thing is actually doing some of the movement for him and his arms are along for the ride.

Back