• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supra, Skyline GT-R, NSX Meet This Sunday (23rd)

Looks like we've got a great meet coming up. This Sunday (10/23), a few GT-R guys are looking to get together, and have asked us to partake in the fun. So naturally, I'm just passing the word along to the So. Cali guys to see who wants to meet up. The meet time and location will be decided soon, so stay tuned. It will be a daytime meet though for sure. Hopefully we can have a good turnout so we can all cruise afterwards...

Looks like we'll be meeting at Mile Square Park where the basketball courts are. Meet should begin around 12pm, and after, we should be cruising to another spot to eat.

Re: ***Supra, Skyline GT-R, NSX Meet*** This Sunday (23rd)

where is mile square park?

Mile square is in Orange County, I think Westminster or Fountain Valley, those areas.

But why Mile square park? :confused:

nice, now i can bring out both my cars, are rx7's welcomed? ;) the nsx will be there

mile square park is in the city of fountain valley.

since the meet is at the basketball court, the cross streets will be edinger and brookhurst.

the basketball court is located on brookhurst.

ediddy, its right across the street from 714 Motoring.

parking may be limited. i'd suggest everyone to go across the street and park in the petco/albertson/starbucks plaza where the regular NSX rendezvous point is. parking is more spacious there.

tony, its about time you bring out the car. :wink:

Yep, especially since its finally out of the shop, actually since they both are out of the shop

Correct. The meet is now going to be in Irvine. Please DO NOT go to Mile Square Park. We will meet in the parking lot across from the shopping plaza.
Here is the address to the Subway directly across the street from where we will be meeting:
2636 Dupont Dr
Irvine, CA 92612

See you guys there!

Back