• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sure is quiet in here...

I'm here!
smile.gif

This NE section has always seemed to be under utilized. I have not notice much activity for many months now. I check it once in a while.

------------------
Live Free or Die

www.nsxuppereast.com

Wow! I didn't even know that you guys were on this board!

Hi, I'm here too and would have loved to have attended the dinner but the posts on the various lists don't reach me lately. I think there was a change in how the lists were administered and all the bugs are not out yet. I just sent a test and got it from all 3 lists to which I subscribe but, prior to that - nada. Joe Lomoriello

I lurk as usual.My car also does not hibernate in winter.I'll have it out on dry days.although so2's dont like frozen roads!

Hey Joe. L and Doc John,
Mine is tucked away. We have ice, muck and all sorts of strange things on the roads up here. The down time will give me chance to decide what up grades to do this winter and plan the 2002's NH event.
What do you guys think of a day of running 1/4 mile times at New England Dragway (one of the ideas I have). Anyone else have an opinion on this type of event.
Happy 2002,
Rich

------------------
Live Free or Die

www.nsxuppereast.com

Hi Joe,
Just finished removing the snow and slush from my driveway.
I am finished for the season!

It was fine up until about 3 weeks ago. Now I have snow, sand, salt, and general muck, until spring.

Cheers Rich

------------------
Live Free or Die

www.nsxuppereast.com

Hey guys. I just had my car out for a rip! It fired right up as usual,after sitting in an unheated garage for three weeks.Ive never had a need for battery tender.Just idle the engine every few weeks.

I had a ride this past weekend as well. Roads are so dusty. I'm glad to hear from you guys. The list(s) don't work it seems, at least not for me. I got in touch with Alex V. and made some changes in my profile that were supposed to work but they in practice did not. I send "test" messages to the lists (Main, Tech,NE) and never see them or any mail from the lists for that matter. I give up. I don't know what happened. I was subscribed to all 3 lists but suddenly I'm out.When I inquire I get that I am subscribed but still no go.Very frustrating!

Hi Folks,

I'm here also (new to NSXCA). Weather on L.I. is forever changing these last few weeks. My car spends more time in the garage than on the road. Luckily I have a back up "SX"......Daewoo Nubira SX that is. Hey don't laugh, it gets me around and no worries about parking or bad weather !

Larry

Originally posted by Larry:
Hi Folks,

I'm here also (new to NSXCA). Weather on L.I. is forever changing these last few weeks. My car spends more time in the garage than on the road. Luckily I have a back up "SX"......Daewoo Nubira SX that is. Hey don't laugh, it gets me around and no worries about parking or bad weather !

Larry

Welcome Larry! We sure have lots of NSX owners name Larry in the Northeast region!
smile.gif

Hi Guys,
If I am back on the road in March, I am lucky. I usually shoot for April. Last year we had 48"s of snow in March.

I have a battery tender, but have not used it the last two winters. Like Doc John, I start it up every few weeks. Just an excuse to sit in it. This conversation has inspired me to go start it up. See you later.

Rich

(2)Black Larry NSXs (2) White Larry NSXs.
A few more whites and we'll have a Larry NSX piano!
smile.gif
Gonna look good in the parking lot at events.

[This message has been edited by pbassjo (edited 17 January 2002).]

Hey Larry, Larry and Larry !

Are we gonna sit back and take that piano joke ??

Larry

p.s. Hey Larry, have you heard from Larry lately ? Larry said he talked to him the other day (not that Larry, the other Larry)

Back