• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[Sydney] Circuit-Club Wakefield day 24th Feb

Hi guys,

Just wanted to invite you all to an informal track day. I have been to a previous Circuit Club trackday and it was safe, well organised, and everyone was well behaved.

I don't have an NSX but would love to get one, one day, so I'd be so stoked if any NSX owners want to come along!

There are 5 track days planned this year but the first one is Thursday 24th Feb. The next one is Anzac day (25th april). Tickets are $120 for a Car+Driver entry ($45 per extra driver, and $15 for a passenger). You also need a Wakefield License which is $40 per annum. You need a helmet but they have them available for hire on the day.

Numbers are limited and there are 4 informal classes ("A" to "D"). Last time, I was able to get about 10 laps per session, times 6 sessions, before heading home (could have probably squeezed in some more).

Let me know if you're interested in coming!

- Andrew

definitely not for me :eek:
cmon Nic(NSXBOX) this is for you :biggrin:

Anyone / any car can come!

I'm taking my little Honda Jazz this time around (1.5L VTEC) so.....

- Andrew

ps. if you don't know wakefield, its a very safe track, I think it used to be a farm or something because there are no trees and nothing to hit (if you run off you eventually just come to a stop). There is only one wall, along the side of the straight, and passing is only allowed on the straight.

Last edited:
If I can get AU NSX's Teins and sways on by then I'll go..

I have to get ready for the Street car of the year 2005 Challenge end of may which is held at wakefield.

Maybe even AU will bring his TT NSX down.

Lasky come anyways good fun.

I'm very keen and interested to go to the track but if I go this thursday it'll be the last time I drive the car for 3 months cos rubber only enough for trip down and track session.

hmmm...

NSXBOX said:
I'm very keen and interested to go to the track but if I go this thursday it'll be the last time I drive the car for 3 months cos rubber only enough for trip down and track session.

Oh well no one tells you how hard you have to push or how many laps you have to do.

I saw your car once in the city, looked great, I'd love to see it up close. *vested interest* :wink:

Well... spectating is free on the day so if you feel like cruising down.. :biggrin:
The next trackday is on Anzac day. But that will probably be alot busier.

- Andrew

Back